Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Thanks Tree3Thanks
  • 3 Post By linuxboxsolution

Thread: NVFlash Viewsonic Gtablet 1.1 Branch Stock ROM & 1.2 Branch Stock ROM Video Tutorial

Developer
    Achievements:
    1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered

Member #

NVFlash Viewsonic Gtablet 1.1 Branch Stock ROM & 1.2 Branch Stock ROM Video Tutorial

Everyone here is the Youtube Video Tutorial on How to NVFlash your Viewsonic Gtablet. Dont Forget to Subscribe to the Channel so you can stay upto date on the Videos!!

All The NVFlash Downloads Located Here Will Customize the Birds Boot Logo to a Custom Nvidia Tegra2 Tabletmodz Bootlogo. You can see it In my Android Illuminate Preview located Here

NVFlash Viewsonic Gtablet 1.1 Branch Stock ROM and 1.2 Branch Stock ROM Tutorial

DISCLAIMER: I CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISHAPS THAT MAY OCCUR WHILE TRYING THIS ON YOUR VIEWSONIC GTABLET OR ANY OTHER DEVICE YOU MAY TRY THIS ON.

This will help you Repair and/or Restore your Viewsonic Gtablet to Factory Condition and ROM, when you have either Soft Bricked your Tablet or you have some kind of problem during boot up like a Boot Loop.

This is also needed if you are Going to MOD your GTablet to work with Honeycomb and this is need to MOD to some other ROMS that are Android based but NOT Honeycomb Android.

This is a quick tutorial on how to NVFlash your Viewsonic Gtablet. Please read Roebeets Original NVFlash Tutorial at the link below before trying the actions in this video.

Roebeets Original NVFlash Tutorial Link:
    [STICKY][ROM] nvflash FULL restore, using bekit's original image (Instructions) - xda-developers.

NVFlash Pack Windows & Linux 1.2 Branch ROM:
    http://www.linuxboxsolution.com/...downloads/linux-box-solutions-android-downloads/NVFlashPack-gtablet-1-2/

NVFlash Windows 1.2 Branch:
    http://www.linuxboxsolution.com/...downloads/linux-box-solutions-android-downloads/Win-NVFlash1-2/

NVFlash Linux 1.2 Branch:
    http://www.linuxboxsolution.com/...downloads/linux-box-solutions-android-downloads/Linux-NVFlash-1-2/

NVFlash Pack Windows & Linux 1.1 Branch ROM:
    http://www.linuxboxsolution.com/...downloads/linux-box-solutions-android-downloads/NVFlash-Pack-Viewsonic-Gtablet-1.1/

NVFlash Windows 1.1 Branch:
    http://www.linuxboxsolution.com/...downloads/linux-box-solutions-android-downloads/Win-NVFlash1-1/

NVFlash Linux 1.1 Branch:
    http://www.linuxboxsolution.com/...downloads/linux-box-solutions-android-downloads/Linux-NVFlash1-1/

NVidia/Vega USB Drivers Link:
    http://www.linuxboxsolution.com/...downloads/linux-box-solutions-android-downloads/GtabletUSBDrivers/

Viewsonic Gtablet Branch 1.1 Stock ROM Link:
    gtab.nvflash.1.1.branch.20110422.zip

Viewsonic Gtablet Branch 1.2 Stock ROM Link:
    gtab.nvflash.1.2.branch.20110508.zip
    Last edited by linuxboxsolution; 06-22-2011 at 01:48 PM.
    gadgetrants, pbrauer and Swould333 thanked this.
    If you like our work and want to help us out, Visit Linux Box Solution and check us out, a registration would be nice . If you want my personal support one on one visit my site from one of the links and email me through the contact us form! No registration is required to receive help!

Linux Box Solutions, Inc
    Linux Box Video Tutorials

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Moderator Achievements:
    150,000 Experience Points 100,000 Experience Points Veteran 50,000 Experience Points 25,000 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Asus OG Transformer, Droid 3
    Hey, I was gonna say "YOU'RE the youtube guy!" Nice job!

-Matt

Member Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    none
    Thanks for the PC screen and file system for NVFlash & installing the USB drivers... I could not get an answer of how to do this in the forums. I now have the USB drivers for NVFlashing working!!!

edit:

@linux - so let me get this straight. Using the NVFlash USB driver I do not see the SDcard of the gTab... it just lets me run the NVFlash_gTablet.bat file to install the "ROM?" from the PC... is this correct?

Thanks - Dan
    Last edited by voyageurs60; 05-19-2011 at 12:32 PM.

Developer
    Achievements:
    1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by voyageurs60 View Post
    Thanks for the PC screen and file system for NVFlash & installing the USB drivers... I could not get an answer of how to do this in the forums. I now have the USB drivers for NVFlashing working!!!

edit:

@linux - so let me get this straight. Using the NVFlash USB driver I do not see the SDcard of the gTab... it just lets me run the NVFlash_gTablet.bat file to install the "ROM?" from the PC... is this correct?

Thanks - Dan
    That is correct. The NVFlash USB Driver allows for debugging of the device, connection to the android sdk, and it allows for complete recovery of the tablet it self.
    If you like our work and want to help us out, Visit Linux Box Solution and check us out, a registration would be nice . If you want my personal support one on one visit my site from one of the links and email me through the contact us form! No registration is required to receive help!

Linux Box Solutions, Inc

Junior Member Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered 7 days registered

Member #
    Hi, Linexboxsolution

I tried to download the link you posted for gtab.nvflash.1.2.branch.20110508.zip but failed. everytime it stopped at 9.9 MB. Is it possible you can reload so I can complete the download ?

Thanks

Developer
    Achievements:

Member #
    Yes I will reupload give me a few minutes and it will be up it is now 9:36 7/6/11

Linux Box Solutions, Inc

Developer
    Achievements:

Member #

Linux Box Solutions, Inc

Developer
    Achievements:

Member #
    The link above you were trying to download from is not mine but the one I just posted is.

Linux Box Solutions, Inc

Junior Member Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered 7 days registered

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by linuxboxsolution View Post
    The link above you were trying to download from is not mine but the one I just posted is.

Thank you But It STOCK at 10.3 MB now !

HHHEEELLLPPP !!!

Developer
    Achievements:

Member #
    I don't quite fully understand what your asking and sorry i've been missing for a couple days.

Linux Box Solutions, Inc

Ads: