Ainol Novo 7 Firmware Update Guide(Suit for Novo 7 ELF,Novo 7 Aurora,Novo 7 Advance II)
First you should download the right firmware for your tablets, then Download the latest LiveSuit PC Application
and download the NOVO 7 USB DRIVER from HERE
- Make sure the device is fully charged.
- Backup ALL data as the firmware update will format the device.
- Extract firmware and LiveSuit .rar files to a folder named Novo7 on your desktop.
- Install the LiveSuit application.
Follow the steps below to carry out the Novo 7 firmware update procedure…Launch the LiveSuit application
Browse firmware file by clicking the icon below
Select the downloaded and extracted Novo 7 firmware .img file
Please follow the following steps carefully to activate the firmware upgrade process
1) Confirm the Novo 7 is switched off, if not switch it off now.
2) Press and hold the VOL +
button (for NOVO 7 ELF, there is no VOL+,you can press the home button)
3) Connect USB cable from computer to Novo 7 Please note if using windows XP you may require android usb drivers for hardware installation, we have included these within the LiveSuitPack.
4) Press the power button 5-6 times quickly whilst keeping the VOL + button pressed
When the steps above have been carried out correctly, the following window below will be displayed... At this point you MUST release both buttons or the device will switch off.
the photos is here: ( I just can attach 5 files in each post :-(, so i have to upload the photo in mediafire)
Firmware upgrade process successfully started, please wait 2-3mins to complete
here is the photo: 7.jpg
Novo 7 firmware upgrade successfully completed here is the photo: 8.jpg
Once the Novo 7 firmware update is complete the language will be set to Chinese as default, to change the language and also a few other options we suggest, see below…
Go to settings & select language menu with the following icon [A] Select your desired language & reboot to take full affect
Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
Go to: settings / wireless & networks / wifi settings Press the Menu button & select advanced Select wifi sleep policy and change to never
Go to: settings / display / screen timeout Change to desired time – we suggest 10mins
PS: Firmware Download Address:
NOVO 7 ELF: Novo7Elf0302.zip
(this version can use google play store and skype,already tested by mcbub.com)
NOVO 7 Aurora : Novo7Aurora0301_Android4.0.3.zip
Novo 7 Advance II: Novo7AdvancedII0303.zip
If you want to buy those tablet, here is the link:
NOVO-7, cheap NOVO-7, Buy cheap NOVO-7 on McBub.com.
We have NOVO 7 ELF,Novo 7 Basic and Novo 7 Paladin IN STOCK NOW, Ready for Ship!