Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 350
Thanks Tree65Thanks

Thread: **New** Root and Full Working Play Store and Google Apps/Root-Explorer

  1. #221
    Senior Member Achievements:
    3 months registered 31 days registered 1,000 Experience Points 7 days registered 500 Experience Points

    Member #
    153473
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Newcastle, England
    Posts
    441
    Thanked
    113 times
    Device
    Onda V701
    Quote Originally Posted by Basjke View Post
    I'm quite new to rooting Android tablets, though I'm not a complete layman in IT terms. Do you think it is doable to install this firmware on a Non-Onda tablet with the same hardware setup ?

    I'm talking about the Aigo M80D which has the same cpu and gpu. I know this tablet is unrooted, so I will have to root it first.
    Have you tried installing Superuser? They might come pre-rooted, if not try just following the root section, it should work ok.
    What man make's... Man breaks... Then put's it back together, correctly.

  2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #222
    Senior Member Achievements:
    3 months registered 31 days registered 1,000 Experience Points 7 days registered 500 Experience Points

    Member #
    153473
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Newcastle, England
    Posts
    441
    Thanked
    113 times
    Device
    Onda V701
    Quote Originally Posted by drlemming View Post
    Did you manage to get a response from Onda?
    Still nothing back yet but i did find this for your chipset -

    Download this file - Root-Restore.7z

    Now the instructions say to extract files to desktop then connect tablet to pc, make sure USB debugging and non-market apps are checked in tablets settings then double click RunMe.bat and follow instructions, if you get stuck there is a video guide below.

    drlemming thanked this.
    What man make's... Man breaks... Then put's it back together, correctly.

  4. #223
    Senior Member Achievements:
    3 months registered 31 days registered 1,000 Experience Points 7 days registered 500 Experience Points

    Member #
    153473
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Newcastle, England
    Posts
    441
    Thanked
    113 times
    Device
    Onda V701
    Quote Originally Posted by dperezalvarez View Post
    Hi,
    I just wanted to test more options like Wipe Cache and Davilk Cache in oder to solve the error 972 when installing an app from google play.
    Thanks,
    You could try the new playstore i just put in the guide or download the Factory_update_param.aml file below, it is set to just wipe cache you can edit it with Notepad++ or i use Gedit to add the wipe for Davilk put it on SDcard and boot to recovery it will run then reboot.

    Factory-Wipe.zip
    Last edited by iiDiabolusZz; 01-25-2013 at 07:43 AM.
    What man make's... Man breaks... Then put's it back together, correctly.

  5. #224
    Junior Member Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points

    Member #
    166784
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chonburi-Thailand
    Posts
    21
    Thanked
    2 times
    Device
    Aigo M80D
    Quote Originally Posted by iiDiabolusZz View Post
    Have you tried installing Superuser? They might come pre-rooted, if not try just following the root section, it should work ok.
    The Aigo is not pre-rooted but I found a guide how to root it, however the poster of that guide said it was the most tricky brand he had rooted yet.

    The intention of my post was actually to understand on what it depends if you can install a certain custom rom on a a device or not.

    Can you install a custom JB rom on any android device that has the adequate cpu and gpu power or is each rom designed for one particular hardware set up.

    edit : I guess it is also of importance for the Rom to know the capacity of the battery or not ?
    Last edited by Basjke; 01-25-2013 at 07:56 AM.

  6. #225
    Senior Member Achievements:
    3 months registered 31 days registered 1,000 Experience Points 7 days registered 500 Experience Points

    Member #
    153473
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Newcastle, England
    Posts
    441
    Thanked
    113 times
    Device
    Onda V701
    Quote Originally Posted by Basjke View Post
    The Aigo is not pre-rooted but I found a guide how to root it, however the poster of that guide said it was the most tricky brand he had rooted yet.

    The intention of my post was actually to understand on what it depends if you can install a certain custom rom on a a device or not.

    Can you install a custom JB rom on any android device that has the adequate cpu and gpu power or is each rom designed for one particular hardware set up.
    It should root ok, there is CWM10 guides online for installing custom roms just make sure its for your chip set only trouble with custom roms is the bugs on different hardware, i prefer stock roms and root them as its set up for your tablet.
    What man make's... Man breaks... Then put's it back together, correctly.

  7. #226
    Junior Member Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points

    Member #
    166784
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chonburi-Thailand
    Posts
    21
    Thanked
    2 times
    Device
    Aigo M80D
    Quote Originally Posted by iiDiabolusZz View Post
    It should root ok, there is CWM10 guides online for installing custom roms just make sure its for your chip set only trouble with custom roms is the bugs on different hardware, i prefer stock roms and root them as its set up for your tablet.
    Thanks for that, I will have a look at the CWM 10 guides.

  8. #227
    Junior Member Achievements:
    7 days registered

    Member #
    166817
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    2
    Device
    Onda v701
    Hi friend,

    I have downloaded V701D_v2.0-SD.zip from onda site, it this the JB firmware?
    I have copied all files to the external sd card and applied step3 but I got a message saying:
    E: Bad bootloader arguments
    "null"
    E:unknown volume for path /udisk/factory_update_param.aml
    E:Can't mount /udisk/factory_update_param.aml

    Could you please help
    Many thanks
    Ctolio

  9. #228
    Senior Member Achievements:
    3 months registered 31 days registered 1,000 Experience Points 7 days registered 500 Experience Points

    Member #
    153473
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Newcastle, England
    Posts
    441
    Thanked
    113 times
    Device
    Onda V701
    Quote Originally Posted by ctolio View Post
    Hi friend,

    I have downloaded V701D_v2.0-SD.zip from onda site, it this the JB firmware?
    I have copied all files to the external sd card and applied step3 but I got a message saying:
    E: Bad bootloader arguments
    "null"
    E:unknown volume for path /udisk/factory_update_param.aml
    E:Can't mount /udisk/factory_update_param.aml

    Could you please help
    Many thanks
    Ctolio
    Hi, try formatting your SDcard to FAT32 the you need the following files on SDcard -
    patch.zip
    update.zip
    aml_autoscript
    factory_update_param.aml
    u-boot.bin
    uImage_recovery

    Now boot to recovery, let me know how you get on.
    What man make's... Man breaks... Then put's it back together, correctly.

  10. #229
    Junior Member Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points

    Member #
    166784
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chonburi-Thailand
    Posts
    21
    Thanked
    2 times
    Device
    Aigo M80D
    I had a look at those Cyanogen Mods,but it goes a bit above my hat so I guess it's better to choose for your version as they have proofed to be working well. I installed it previously on an Onda v712.

    Just a few more questions if allowed.

    Is it possible to back up my stock rom to reinstall if something isn't to my likes?

    Since the Aigo has a 5000 mAH battery, where the Onda had a 3000 mAH, is there something I will have to change in the power_profile.xml file ?

  11. #230
    Senior Member Achievements:
    3 months registered 31 days registered 1,000 Experience Points 7 days registered 500 Experience Points

    Member #
    153473
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Newcastle, England
    Posts
    441
    Thanked
    113 times
    Device
    Onda V701
    Quote Originally Posted by Basjke View Post
    I had a look at those Cyanogen Mods,but it goes a bit above my hat so I guess it's better to choose for your version as they have proofed to be working well. I installed it previously on an Onda v712.

    Just a few more questions if allowed.

    Is it possible to back up my stock rom to reinstall if something isn't to my likes?

    Since the Aigo has a 5000 mAH battery, where the Onda had a 3000 mAH, is there something I will have to change in the power_profile.xml file ?
    You could use Titanium Backup to copy your stock rom or just download from their site and there is Battery apps available in the store.
    What man make's... Man breaks... Then put's it back together, correctly.


 
Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Ads:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Coby Kyros MID7030 Root + Google Play
    By lalaland in forum Coby Generation 3 Development
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-04-2014, 06:08 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 06:03 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 11:25 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 12:14 PM

Search tags for this page

error 942 google play

,

error 942 play store

,

google play error 942

,

how to root onda v971t tablet

,

onda v701 root

,

onda v701s root

,

play store 4.1.1 apk

,
play store apk 4.1.1
,

play store error 942

,

root my allview city plus android 4.1.1 tablet

,
www.mediafire.com root
,

www.mediafire.com/ download/ijg0l99xu80qfgk/root explorer v2.18.apk

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.11
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Android Tablets.net is not affiliated or associated with Google, Android Project or any of the device manufacturers listed on this site.
We are simply an enthusiast site.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:24 PM.