I am one of the "Lucky Ones" that got a White Pandigital Novel for 60 dollars. After installing a custom rom on it found here http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/...ack-built.html i am running Ver. 3 I decided I was going to set it up to my liking. So I installed a couple of apps to make my life a little bit easier when using this device. All of these apps can be found in the market and are free, but i put together a package for anyone who is interested. SmallPandigitalAppsPackage.zip it contains 6 apps.
1. Aldiko- It is a great Ebook reader and works fantastically on the Android side of this device
2. Button Savior- It sets up soft buttons on any screen so you have dedicated soft keys for home, back, and search buttons along with others
3. No Lock- It is great because it still lets your device sleep but when you wake it up you dont have to slide to unlock, which i dont know if its just me but the rotary lock in ver. 3 is a little tricky
4. Quick Boot- It lets you turn off your device or reboot it from just an app. No more fiddling with the power slide button on top, which i dont know if its just me again but i dont like it.
5. Tag Home 1.6- This is my favorite home replacement, it isnt as visual as adw but it has alot of cool functions, like categorizing apps in tabs and uninstall right from the app drawer.
6. App Backup- This is not a necessary app but I added it because it is an easy way for others to make app packages and share them with us. This app can do a batch backup and then all you have to do is copy the folder from your sd card rename if you want (i would) then zip it and upload it to a file hosting site and wallah you have an app package to share with all of us.
Those are the six apps that I put in my app package, they have made my life easier and i hope they will make your Pandigital Novel experience a breeze as well.
To install you will need Astro File Manager found in the market then download the zip extract the apk's and then install or you can follow this link for more help http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/...wont-work.html