Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 55.0%
    Achievements:
    25,000 Experience Points 10,000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 5,000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Member #
    Level

Sync/Transfer iTunes Music & Videos to Huawei Tablets

This article will show you how to transfer music, movies from iTunes library to Huawei tablets so that you can enjoy any iTunes music, video with your Huawei tablet.

Huawei has offered a variety of cost-benefit smartphones and tablets, such as Huawei Ascend, Vision, Honor, Sonic, Boulder, IDEOS, MediaPad, etc. Perhaps you've bought a Huawei phone/tablet and want to transfer your iTunes music and videos to your Huawei Tablet. However, you'll find it's easy to transfer and play iTunes music to Huawei device while playing iTunes M4V movies is impossible.

Before answering the questions, keep in mind that the Android powered Huawei tablets can not play any iTunes purchases with Apple Digital Rights Management (FairPlay DRM). However, all iTunes songs (at least in the US) will be DRM-free in steps since April 7, 2009. From my experience, if the song isn't copy protected it should play. If you have DRMed music from iTunes you can even "upgrade" them to DRM free and higher bit rate files; for a small price US$0.30/song or use a iTunes DRM removal software to strip DRM from them.

Unfortunately there's no legal way to directly transfer iTunes movies to Huawei Tablet, as those movies are DRM protected, so what should you do? There is indeed some solutions to download your DRM-protected videos and music from iTunes to Huawei Tablet for playback without any limitations, the program I am using is a program called ChewTune which my brother recommended to me. It is a professional DRM removal tool which can help you strip iTunes DRM protection and convert iTunes M4V movies to Huawei Tablet highly compatible MP4 videos. It supports handling protected movies, TV shows purchased from iTunes, Amazon, Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copies, BBC iPlayer, Blockbuster, Wbdigitalcopy, Bestbuy and more. The playback of the converted videos is as decent as possible as original. The equivalent Mac version is the ChewTune Mac, which can encode iTunes DRM movies to Huawei Tablet on Mac OS X Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7). The following guide shows you how to convert and play iTunes videos on your Huawei Tablets tablet with ease.

How to convert and transfer iTunes videos to Huawei tablet

The quick start guide below uses ChewTune Windows screenshots. The way to encoding iTunes M4V to Huawei tablet on Mac is almost the same. Just make sure you get the right version according to your computer operating system.

P.S. When converting the M4V files from iTunes, better set it not remember position before converting movies. Here’s way to go: Launch iTunes, and switch to "Movies" under LIBRARY. Select the videos you’d like to convert, right click on them, and select “Get Info”.

Step 1. Import iTunes M4V videos

Install and Run the iTunes to Android Converter. Drag and drop the movies from iTunes Movie Library to the software. Or click "Add" button on the main interface to import iTunes protected movies. Or click "File – Add Video/Audio or Add from folder" to load the M4V videos. ChewTune supports batch conversion so you can convert several files in one go.

When converting protected iTunes files, please make sure your videos play well in iTunes (iTunes 11 included) (iTunes is required for the conversion). Otherwise, the conversion may fail.

Step 2: Set output format and folder

Click "Format" bar and move mouse to "Android" column, you can easily find the video preset of "Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite H.264(*.mp4)". The output videos could fit on your Huawei tablets well.

Step 3. Customize the best profile for your Huawei tablet (optional)

If you like, you can click "Settings" to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish. According to my experience, for watching videos on most Huawei tablets, 720p with 1500~2000kbps is just all right. I found bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa. Below is the best video format for Huawei per my experience:

Video
    Codec- H.264
    Resolution- 1280×720(HD)
    Bitrate- 1500/2000kbps
    Framerate- 24fps

Audio
    Codec- AAC
    Sampling rate- 44.1khz
    Bitrate- 128kbps
    Channel- stereo

Step 4: Convert iTunes DRM videos to Huawei tablet

After you finish all the settings, now click "Convert" to remove DRM from iTunes purchased M4V files and convert them to MP4 for Huawei Ascend, Vision, Honor, Sonic, Boulder, IDEOS, MediaPad. When the conversion completes, you will get DRM-free MP4 video files and just effortlessly transfer them to your tablet.

If your movie isn't already in one of the supported formats or it's still on a DVD or a Blu-ray, you can get the 20% OFF DISCOUNT Video Converter Ultimate (or the 20% OFF iMedia Converter Mac)which can help you rip Blu-ray/DVD, and convert various formats of 720p/1080p HD videos in MKV, AVI, TiVo, VOB, MPG, MTS, etc. to your Huawei Ascend, Vision, Honor, Sonic, Boulder, IDEOS, MediaPad and other Android os tablets/phones for smoothly playing.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Ads: