I stumbled across this post yesterday, the tool also works for our lovely Rockchip 3066 tablets.
How to Root Teclast A10 Dual-core
The tool is all in Chinese but you don't need to read whats happening anyway. The tablet reboots itself twice. After the first reboot I had to hard reset.
These are the steps I took
- Install app on Windows (7Pro x64)
- turn developer mode on device (Sumvision Cyclone Titan 9.7", Rockchip 3066, Mali400, Android 4.0.4)
- plug the device in and wait for the tool to recognize it
- click the button next to the only english word on the app 'ROOT'
- wait a minute or two and the device reboots
- i had to hard reset here
- turn on device again
- after a minute the tablet rebooted
- walla, Rooted rockchip 3066 device.
alternative link for Root Tool
Multiupload.nl - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
NB: you have to install Super User from the market yourself tho!!