Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Junior Member Achievements:
    1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Samsung Galaxy Tablet

Headphone Problems

I just got my Galaxy last Saturday and so far I love it except for one major problem. None
    of my headphones seem to work. I have a set of Klipsch Image S3's that I have been using with my Zune and I've tried the set that came with my BlackBerry. The funny thing is that when I plug a set of powered Logitech speakers into the jack I get sound. Does this thing
    require a specific head phone? If it does I think it's going back,I've seen the ones that are offered through Verizon and they just won't cut it. Any suggestions??

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyOz View Post
    I just got my Galaxy last Saturday and so far I love it except for one major problem. None
    of my headphones seem to work. I have a set of Klipsch Image S3's that I have been using with my Zune and I've tried the set that came with my BlackBerry. The funny thing is that when I plug a set of powered Logitech speakers into the jack I get sound. Does this thing
    require a specific head phone? If it does I think it's going back,I've seen the ones that are offered through Verizon and they just won't cut it. Any suggestions??
    I've had no problem with a variety of wired headphones and with bluetooth headsets, so there are no special requirements for headphones. I would say that it sounds like your headphone jack might be defective but if that was the case, then I wouldn't expect your speakers to work either. The jack is a little tight, so I would make sure that your headphone's plug is fully inserted and try out any other headphones you can get your hands on to see if you don't have a jack problem, otherwise you may have to have the tab checked out for repair or replacement.

Junior Member Achievements:
    1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Samsung Galaxy Tablet
    That's what's what it was. The jack is tight and I was kinda worried about forcing it. Thanks for your reply.

Ads: