Any gt 10.1 users recommend any must have apps? Im fairly new to tablets as the gt10.1 is my first tablet.
Couple of main questions:
What is the more recommended email widgets out there?
What is a good yahoo messenger app for this tablet, since yahoo hasnt made one for android tablets?
Any other must have apps for the gt10.1?
06-18-2011 10:45 AM
This is my list of what to get when I get my tab. It doesn't fulfill your two main questions tho.
However gmail on the tablet should be really good, especially with the upgrade to 3.1
Astrid/To do List
Astro File Manager
Age of Zombies
Plants vs Zombies
my rec apps (in addition to some mentioned above )
1) TextPlus for free texting
2) Tango for video calls
3) GrooveIP so ic an make free calls to cell phones/landlines
4) photolab - neat little photo app
5) Camera 360 Ultimate - photo special effects/ filters
6) Ghosttown - stream your favorite albums for free
7) TVShow Stream - excellent for catching up with your favorite TV programs - like The Killing and Game of Thrones
8) Dropbox -to easily transfer files between PC and tablet
9) SugarSync - i use it to automatically upload photos i take to my pc
10) Words with Friends addicting multiplayer scrabble game
11) BattleHeart - think Diablo
12) Defend Home - fun game plays like command and conquer
13) Pulse and Taptu - my favorite news readers
Originally Posted by HTC Fan
Support my latest project - ACROSS TOWN - a graphic novel styled animated drama about the tragic consequences of gang violence
i have coby kyros mid7015 and i was wondering if battleheart works for it because i tried to install it and it didn't install
I agree with Anima's post (especially Ghosttown), here are some of my favorites:
1. Folder Organizer - lets you create folders for apps, and is now optimized for Honeycomb.
2. Moboplayer - video player, plays multiple file types
3. Tunein Radio - play various radio stations from around the world
4. Tinyshark - much like Ghosttown, play pretty much any song you want
5. Feedly - my favorite Google Reader, along with Pulse
Here are some I use in addition to some of the others listed:
1. My Life Organized
4. USA Today
8. Zinio for magazines
9. LogMeIn for remote access to desktop
11. File Manager HD
14. Google Earth
16. Aldiko ebook reader
17. Nook reader
Accuweather for Honeycomb
Weatherbug for Honeycomb
CNBC RT for android
Marine Weather Pro
Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
Without a doubt, Splashtop remote desktop is THE MUST HAVE app! @ Only six dollars, it lets you remotely control any pc you have access to. Plus, you can view hulu and netflix!
If you need to work with MS Office docs, the new version of OfficeSuite (I saw some cool snapshots on MobiSystems facebook page) could be a good solution for you.