Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Thanks Tree5Thanks

Thread: AIRIS OnePAD 700 7" iMAPx210 supported in Spain

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran 150,000 Experience Points 100,000 Experience Points 50,000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Member #
    Level
    Device
    Sylvania SYNET7LP

AIRIS OnePAD 700 7" iMAPx210 supported in Spain

AIRIS OnePAD 700 7" infoTMIC tablet with ONEP AIRIS 700 support forum in Spain.

Touch TFT Screen 7 "Widescreen
    ARM11 processor iMAPx210 @ 1 GHz
    720p Compatible
    Memory 256 MB DDR2
    2 GB Flash Storage
    2x USB Ports
    USD 1x Card Reader
    Wi-Fi 802.11bg
    Speaker, Microphone and Line Out
    Range approx. 5 hours
    Dimensions 186 x 115 x 15 mm.
    Weight ~ 0.40 kg
    Android 2.2
    DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY / DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
    name of the supplier / Suppliers name: INFINITY SYSTEM SL
    Address / Address: A2, 48.5 Km, PARCEL 12 B, PI Cabanillas (GUADALAJARA)
    Phone / Telephone: 949 349 100
    Fax: 949 349 173
    CIF: B-81477507
    -States, under the responsibility of the team / Declare, Under Their responsability tha the device:
    description of the equipment / Device description: Portable Android / Netbook with Android
    Make / Brand: AIRIS
    Model / Model name:
    Manufacturer / Manufacturer: INFINITY SYSTEM SL
    Country / Country: SPAIN
    ref. Model / Model reference: TAB700x
    NO "Mini HDMI" port equivalent to SYTABEX7.

Note: Their method of update seems like one of the original methods utilizing a disk imaging utility (WinImage) to clone the micro SD with the update image. Even though the InfoTM Update Wrap Tools (IUW.exe) methods are challenging it is a lot more user friendly than this method. However, for the adventurous and able to comprehend Spanish it would be interesting to test their version of software.

Any assistance in reviewing their site for useful information that we can apply would be greatly appreciated. All of the pdf documents are in Spanish as is the forum.
    Last edited by cfrockit; 07-16-2011 at 02:37 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Dell Streak 7, Google Nexus 7 ,Sylvania SYNET7LP
    NUEVA VERSIÓN DE SOFTWARE 2.0 (ANDROID 2.2) - 09/06/2011

Hello, Here's the software version 2.0 based on Android 2.2, for AIRIS ONEP 700 . As discussed in the forum, this version was still being tested but as some users are using it and say that the performance and stability is good, I decided to make it public. We are trabjando in version 2.1 because it has not been able to include many improvements and changes we have in the list of things to do. The update is based on WinImage and will need to download and install this program from a PC / Laptop with Windows. You will also need a microSD card and your computer has a microSD card reader (or an adapter to SD) instructions for carrying out the process are in a PDF file within the. ZIP IMPORTANT: This version of software deletes all the contents of what is stored in the local unit of AIRIS ONEP. It is important to make a backup before proceeding with the upgrade. Similarly, applications will have to be re-installed and configured. This update is only for the ONEP AIRIS 700 and is not used for other models of ONEP or KIRA, but are also based on Android and share technical characteristics. Its use on other computers may cause irreparable damage to the device.

HTTP Download Link (Megaupload) - "http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D52CJ50O"

(copy and paste into the address bar of your browser, without the quotes) NOTE: The password to unzip the file. ZIP is INFY

NOTE 2: Download HDD Low Level Format Tool Tool for example from the author's website . With this tool for use in a Windows computer, we can completely reformat the SD card after completing the upgrade process and restore the capacity of it.

1 year registered 500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Their market solution

5,000 Experience Points 1 year registered 500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by giveen View Post
    Their market solution
    That is the spanish version of the same market I posted yesterday....

How to Get a Working Google Market

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran 150,000 Experience Points 100,000 Experience Points 50,000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Member #
    Level
    Device
    Sylvania SYNET7LP

IUW FileNum: 0.2.1.8.4.1

The disk image includes a InfoTM Update Wrap (.ius) file for Hardware ID "hwver=0.2.1.8". While it would seem this update could be applied to an 11.2.1.8 tablet, this tablet has NO "Mini HDMI" port so it's more similar to a SYTABEX7 "hwver=11.2.1.5". All of the underlying firmware (bootloader, Kernel, file systems) are provided by infoTMIC, according to their forum. Therefore, any of the existing perceived issues (battery, Wi-Fi, etc.) could still exist.

Wrap Information:
    Code:
    Company: None
    Board: P7901UI
    FileNum: 0.2.1.8.4.1
    Size:    61 MB

Image List:
    U0 (332.5 KB)
    RD (167 KB)
    LK (2352.5 KB)
    ADR_USER (8.5 KB)
    ADR_NDISK (8.5 KB)
    ADR_AS (59888.5 KB)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AIRIS_OnePAD_700-2.0-2011-06-09.JPG 
Views:	6608 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	3206

The U0 u-boot.nand.bin is 2009.08-svn716 (May 13 2011 - 07:15:50).

Applying this update to the incorrect hardware could brick the tablet.
    Last edited by cfrockit; 07-16-2011 at 02:41 PM.

1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Sylvania Mini Tablet Express
    I already checked and read the complete forum regarding the new version that they have (my main language is spanish altought), and they described similar porblems like the one's that we have in our tablets, the airis looks exactly like ours (Sytabex7). the same specs like the Mini tablet express without the hdmi connector, and they also trying to fix the flash player.apk, the only way to install that update is via an sd card, they can install a keyboard and a mouse, they also have the wifi problem too, but?? i really dont know if the sytabex7 the mini tablet express could received that os update, i didnt find anyone talking regarding the autorotate on the screen they never mentioned anything regarding that. What i cant not believe if the autorotate .apk or alike have to get some harwdware inside to work?? i really believe that over here we are a big step forward from them, without disregarding their situation of course; they also have a "good" collection of links to workables .apk that runs over our tabs,
    cfrockit thanked this.

Member #
    Device
    I wrote this in spanish to them
    Over at AndroidTablets.net we are working on a tablet EXTREMELY similar to yours. We would love to work with you in the continual development of the Android OS on our mutual tablets. Please see this link to see all the work we have done, we are currently developing tools to decode the .IUS update files, we have the source code, and are hard at work on various areas
    Sylvania Tablets

cfrockit thanked this.

siz
    Junior Member Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered

Member #
    Hi there. I just happened to read giveen's post back at the AIRIS forum and decided to register and have a look at what you guys have around. What I've seen is that, indeed, we share some problems such as the wireless disconnections, as well as market related ones. I'm just an OnePad onwer, so I can't really provide too much "technichal" data, but will gladly help in everything I can.

Regards

Member #
    Device
    We would be glad to have any extra help. As you can see, we have made a lot of progress but still tons more work to be done. I got us the source code and we have successfully built a zImage, next we are going to be working on the system.img and hopefully have a sucessful flash.

siz
    Junior Member Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered

Member #
    I'm not really an expert on Android, that really sounds great. Even though,I'd like to ask you something: is your tablet showing up in the device list at http://market.android.com ? because ours isn't at the moment, but it did appear some time ago identified as an ePad instead of OnePad.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads: