Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40
Thanks Tree109Thanks

Thread: TechVendetta ROM Developement

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    5,000 Experience Points 1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Level

Thumbs up Somewhat OT, but relevant?

I have recently (re)built a CWM for an eMatic eGlide 4 (EGL25BL) a.k.a m1099RA, a 7" Infotmic-sourced NAND unit running 4.03/ICS. It had a 3e version they hamstrung into 'factory reset only'.
    I was successful in taking a 4.0.5 version that originally came from Tuzz (in the infamous thread...) and getting it to save/restore all but the 'Local-disk' (mtdblock5, ubifs) section.
    (convincing the 3e into doing more than the factory reset is currently beyond my knowledge/ability... )

Would be more-than willing to cloud you a copy of the backup if you want to take a look at them.
    Lee

Kiodo... the 'native' 4.0.1.5 that I used was already configured for the SP1 (256k, 2Gb NAND, 2tf 10") device. If TVD doesnt have anything available, that one will (likely) work for you.
    Last edited by leeb; 09-24-2012 at 12:54 AM.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Dell Streak 7, Google Nexus 7 ,Sylvania SYNET7LP
    Ryan, can you release your code on github?

Junior Member Achievements:
    7 days registered 31 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Does anyone have a link for the 'Bootable sd maker'? I'm not able to download the file from minus.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1,000 Experience Points 1 year registered 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Level
    Device
    Sylvania MiniTab, Minitab Express, HTC EVO4g, Viewsonics Gtablet
    Hey dude, was the battery that exploded from one of the ones i sent you? Sorry if it was!

Developer
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 172
    Achievements:
    5,000 Experience Points 1 year registered 3 months registered 1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points

Member #
    Level
    Device
    Sylvania
    The exploded battery was actually from the one that had full usb otg flashing support. My friend gave me his a week ago, but I went out and got the new cvs craig tablet for $50 its so much easier to hack and it even comes rooted! And its capacitive, ICS, and skype compatible. So far all I need to really fix is the kernels usb keyboard support. I'll start digging up all my old sylvania files and see about uploading them for any devs that actually feel like using these old versions. I was thinking these sylvanias would make good control system screens or monitoring screens.

TechVendetta DEV TEAM http://techvendetta.com <- Updates and donates
    It is revenge. @techvendetta | G+ | #techvendetta on irc
    Documentation and goodies.

Senior Member Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Dell Streak 7, Google Nexus 7 ,Sylvania SYNET7LP

Re: TechVendetta ROM Developement

Quote Originally Posted by TechVendetta View Post
    The exploded battery was actually from the one that had full usb otg flashing support. My friend gave me his a week ago, but I went out and got the new cvs craig tablet for $50 its so much easier to hack and it even comes rooted! And its capacitive, ICS, and skype compatible. So far all I need to really fix is the kernels usb keyboard support. I'll start digging up all my old sylvania files and see about uploading them for any devs that actually feel like using these old versions. I was thinking these sylvanias would make good control system screens or monitoring screens.
    I wouldn't mind seeing your code.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Junior Member Achievements:
    31 days registered Tagger Second Class 100 Experience Points 7 days registered

Member #

Angry SYTABA7MX_Android_132868.ius

I have a STAB7MX (11.2.7.4) I tried to manually update using SYTABA7MX_Android_132869.ius. I am now stuck at the Sylvania screen. Do you have a copy of SYTAB7MX_Android_132868.ius I can use to restore my system? The update servers are down and unlikely to return.

Member #
    Device
    CLP281x
    Quote Originally Posted by TechVendetta View Post
    Hi TechVendetta, I've been following your work regarding the sylvania tablets for a while, and wanted to thank you for the effort.

Since you mentioned it, I abandoned my SYNET7LP and got a Craig CLP281X, the netbook model to the tablet you mention. Slow going for a while, since Craig did not put up a recovery image until a few months after I bought it, but I've been hacking at it for a while now, and I think you'll have a lot of fun. I'm a noob at this, and was able to get full root and a working market, so somebody with your skill-set should be able to tear it up nicely.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40

Ads: