Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Thanks Tree1Thanks

Thread: Disgo 6000

Junior Member Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered

Member #
    Device
    HTC Desire
    The initial splash screen says Infotmic.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Administrator Achievements:
    100,000 Experience Points Veteran 50,000 Experience Points 25,000 Experience Points 10,000 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Asus Transformer TF300, Huwaei Ideos S7-104, HSG X5A, (Past APAD IMX515, APAD RK2808, RK2818 RT7)
    The price isn't too bad. If this thing is stable, it is the low cost goto alternative in Europe. It is up to you guys to find out.

Thanks for sharing what you know with us.
    Huawei Ideos S7-104 on Singapore ROM, HSG X5A, RK2818 RT7, (Past: IMX515 APAD, RK2808 APAD)

My written articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License

本人現在已比較小時間瀏覽此論壇。有關和此論壇的合作關係,請聯絡admin或4Nines。

500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered

Member #
    Device
    HTC Desire
    There is an update available (use the system update app).
    Adds useful things like a shutdown icon, adds a better filesystem browser.

Now I've got it off the wife and ConnectBot loaded up on it - I'm going to be having a serious poke about with it (once I've had a sleep).

Plays TS (transmission stream) files recorded straight from the satellite box - which is rather nice.
    Resistive screen which isn't so nice.

Anything else you want to know about its specs/stats let me know and I'll start dumping the info.

1 year registered 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiggle View Post
    Plays TS (transmission stream) files recorded straight from the satellite box - which is rather nice.
    Anything else you want to know about its specs/stats let me know and I'll start dumping the info.
    transport stream (sorry)

what player used to view *.ts files?

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1 year registered 500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiggle View Post
    There is an update available (use the system update app).
    Adds useful things like a shutdown icon, adds a better filesystem browser.

Now I've got it off the wife and ConnectBot loaded up on it - I'm going to be having a serious poke about with it (once I've had a sleep).

Resistive screen which isn't so nice.

Hi Stiggle

I have got disgo android 2.1 also. How did you access the System update app? I cannot find it in mine. Wish it's upgradeable to 2.2 .

Shayind

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1 year registered 500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Level
    Found system update app. New update applied.

Shayind

Member #
    Device
    disgo tablet 6000
    I got one of these for Christmas and can't get it to connect to the internet. It detedts the modem, and accepts the password, but won't connect. Anyone else had this problem?

Senior Member Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class 1 year registered 500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by steverob View Post
    Hi all,

I've very recently purchased a Disgo 6000 tablet which runs Android 2.1.

For the money it's a great little device and I'm very happy with it.

Only major gripe is the difficulty in finding apps that are only available from the official Android Market. Has anyone been either:-

a) successful in installing the official market on this device

or

b) found another good source for these apps that I can sideload?

Thanks.

looking at this tablet it looks like it and the sylvania are the same tablet with different badging. Someone else posted in my Market Thread that they used my walkthru to get the google market working on theirs. here's the link incase you want to try

How to Get a Working Google Market

Member #
    Device
    HTC Desire
    It does seem to mess up WiFi scanning occasionally.
    TS files - I renamed them from .ts to.mpeg and then played through the Gallery.

Administrator Achievements:
    100,000 Experience Points Veteran 50,000 Experience Points 25,000 Experience Points 10,000 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Asus Transformer TF300, Huwaei Ideos S7-104, HSG X5A, (Past APAD IMX515, APAD RK2808, RK2818 RT7)
    I wasn't aware it was just a rebrand before, but the Sylvania branded tablets seemed to have more issues out of the box, maybe because of old shipping firmware with the first batches.

Edit:
    I think the two firmwares have different OTA servers. Since Disgo is branded Infotmic out of the box, it is probably the OEM variant. If there is a build date, we can figure out which tablet has the newer firmware.

The Sylvania had some issues initially. Maybe they received the first batch from the OEM.

Someone who is rooted also can bravely try to modify the firmware. We need dumps since this thing doens't seem to have recovery.

Does suspend mode on the 6000 work?
    Huawei Ideos S7-104 on Singapore ROM, HSG X5A, RK2818 RT7, (Past: IMX515 APAD, RK2808 APAD)

My written articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License

本人現在已比較小時間瀏覽此論壇。有關和此論壇的合作關係,請聯絡admin或4Nines。

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ads: