Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Thanks Tree3Thanks

Thread: What Do You Use to Clean the Screen?

Member Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    none

What Do You Use to Clean the Screen?

I was wondering what you use to clean the screen/body of your gTab? Listening to a large podcast at CES heard a product called "Screen Guard Foam Cleaning Spray" - was really liked by the host... what do you think?

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered 7 days registered

Member #
    Device
    gtablet
    Personally I used the dishwasher but now all it plays are bubble popping games

Moderator Achievements:
    10,000 Experience Points 1 year registered 5,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points

Member #
    Screen cleaning cloth it came with.
    neteru thanked this.
    Fugatech
    nookcolor 1.1 rooted with Auto-Nooter 3.0.0//Viewsonic G-Tab running 1.1 Bottle of Smoke a5.2 Honeycomb //Droid 2 rooted running Liberty v1.5
    Remember to use the Thanks button!

Senior Member Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered

Member #
    I have an extra cloth I putjust a littke water on and wipe in a circular motion. It works pretty well

Sent from my v2.1 using Android Tablet Forum

Vegan 5.1.1- clemson v7 kernel

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

Administrator Achievements:
    50,000 Experience Points 25,000 Experience Points 10,000 Experience Points 5,000 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt, ViewSonic GTab, Huawei S7, Gentouch 78
    so this was covered back in January, I was put on to this originally by one of the Viewsonic Reps. Here is the original post: Making your Display Fingerprint-Free and Smudge-Proof for G Tab

There are those that will talk about the potential side-effects of this, but I will let that go. I did talk to my sister who is an epidemiologist with the CDC and she said the exposure level is so low it shouldn't be an issue.
    Ronin317 and neteru thanked this.
    Peter B. - email: tardis@androidtablets.net | Twitter: pbbrauer | Google+: pbbrauer | gTalk: pbbrauer@gmail.com
    Current Devices, ROMs:
    (Active) VZW Samsung Galaxy Nexus- Rooted, Android ICS 4.0.2 | ASUS Transformer Prime TF201- Rooted, Unlocked, Virtuous Prime-9.4.2.15 v1 ROM
    (Retired) Viewsonic gTab - Rooted, Flashback 10.3 (Honeycomb) | Huawei S7 - Rooted, Froyo Fusion R2 | (Other) Nook Color (2 of these) | Gentouch 7/8 - Rooted, Lincrackers Pirate 3

Remember to "Thank" people that help you out! |Click here for general Questions?

1 year registered 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered

Member #
    Device
    Viewsonic G Tablet
    I'm partial to the screen cleaner from Monoprice...I use it on all my monitors, tv's, iPhone, etc. Squeaky effin-clean. You can get like 10 packs of this shipped for what one bottle of the "monster" screen cleaner costs @ Best Buy.

Senior Member Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered

Member #
    Device
    A8 Corte Pad
    A simple micro-fiber cloth works great! Nothing else is needed!

500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered

Member #
    Device
    g Tablet
    Staples sells a Laptop/ LCD cleaning kit that comes with several sealed wet napkins and a very durable 8" reusable micro-fiber cloth. Its $8.00. Ive been using the cloth for a few months and it's still holding up.

250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered 7 days registered

Member #
    I'm using Little Clean Screen by Scotts Liquid Gold. Indiviually wrapped cleaning wipes. Works great.

Member #
    Device
    Le Pan TC970
    I want to second the recommendation to just use a microfibre cloth. The trick is to use a really good one. The cloth supplied with the unit reminds me of the kind used to clean eyeglasses: it has a very satiny texture and just pushes the smudges around. Today I bought a Shinex Microfibre Plus-3 cloth from Home Depot. These come two per package and are much fuzzier than the stock cloth. In about 10 seconds my screen looked brand new again. All I did was breathe on one stubborn spot. Highly recommended!

Sent from my TnT G-Harmony using Android Tablet Forum

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads: