Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Junior Member Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 1 year registered 100 Experience Points 3 months registered

Member #

I need real apps for my tablet

I have a Apad google android 1.7 tablet. I want the cool apps that you find in android marketplace. The tablet has a app store with no REAL apps in it. All i found popular was you tube. I want weather, news, sports, horoscopes, facebook, twitter, like the HOT apps in the itunes store, etc. Please advise. THANKS!!

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Achievements:
    1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 1 year registered 100 Experience Points

Member #

500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 1 year registered 100 Experience Points 3 months registered

Member #
    thanks. i am also looking at www.andriodzoom.com Have you heard of it?

Member #
    mzbodymagic,

Congrats on the new tablet. We're currently developing apps specifically formatted for Android Tablets. If you would be interested in being part of our beta test team, let us know. You can email us at info@3dmotionapps.com. Our website is: http://www.3dmotionapps.com.

Member #

Member #
    Go to this site: Downloads - .:SlateDroid | Android Tablet Forum:.. Use the firmware update (1.7.4). You will then have the Android Market app included on your device, However you will still have problems downloading apps from the market. If you want more info on how I did it let me know.

Member #
    it's they are trusted..

Member #
    That's where I got my update. I had no problems. I would advise using a blank sd card when doing the update to 1.7.4.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by colen35 View Post
    Go to this site: Downloads - .:SlateDroid | Android Tablet Forum:.. Use the firmware update (1.7.4). You will then have the Android Market app included on your device, However you will still have problems downloading apps from the market. If you want more info on how I did it let me know.

What problems do you mean? I have market on the android tablet I recently bought but have only managed to d/l 1 app so far, everything else sticks at "starting download"? Any advice would be appreciated

thanks

Member #

Question Apps for Google android tablet 7' Mid m001

I just bought a google android tablet, 7" from China. Does anyone have any app links or firmware update suggestions?

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads: