Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Junior Member Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 100 Experience Points 3 months registered

Member #

Tablet won't turn on

I just bought a MID tablet on ebay and received it yesterday. We were of course very excited, put the thing on the charger and let it charge right off. Then we played with it for a while, took a few pictures, set the button-pushy passcode thing... like to unlock the screen? Anyway, it worked great. Today, I used it a little before supper, then powered it down and set it on my desk. After dinner, I came back and it would not turn on. I thought maybe it was dead, so I put it on the charger for a few hours. I came back and hit the power button. The little green light came on, but no dancing android. This has been going on for the last few hours. It's charged, green light is on, no screen. Can anyone help me? I want to know if i'm missing something stupid or if i should send it back before my 3 day return time is up. If anyone could give me some insight before tomorrow night? Thanks! Katelyn

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran 50,000 Experience Points 25,000 Experience Points 10,000 Experience Points 5,000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    User with most referrers

Member #
    Level
    turn it on and let the battery completely run out (so that little green light shouldnt be on any more) then plug in it and charge it for awhile unplug it and see if it turns on if not then you should return it

500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered

Member #
    Any luck? Mine just started doing it, too. It hangs after the Android graphic (I'm on 2.2) and has a nice whistling noise to accompany it.

500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 3 months registered

Member #
    I tried to falsh rom and mine started doing it... Any help?

It has red led when the charger is attached and green if power is in and the charger is off...

250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered 7 days registered

Member #
    Device
    APAD
    Well boys, I have the same Tablet and the same issue, but mine is almost 6 months old...suddenly stopped working, green light flashes on, no haptick feedback and that's all...no more tablet for me. Any suggestion?

Senior Member Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered

Member #
    Device
    A8 Corte Pad
    Send back before it's too late, I sent back two of these and they got them and have been bulls%&ting me for two months for trying to get them to refund or replace! Mine went haywire just like yours also. I sent back 3rd day, their online warranty say full refund 1st ten days, They lie!

100 Experience Points 7 days registered

Member #
    Device
    mid tablet
    dose anyone know why the mid tablet is not turning on has mine gets to the android starter page and wont load anythin else from there has anyone got any ideas wot i can do

7 days registered

Member #
    Device
    MID 1125

Mid 1125

If you dont know by now, DO NOT BUY COBY TABLETS! Ive had this tablet for a little over a month and hands down its been nothing but problems since day one. I can go thru a list of problems but now its simply dead, as described in previous posts.

Ive had 5 tablets, both windows, android and apple and i dont care what anyone says, ipad is the best tablet. unless you simply have to have windows on your tablet, like i do for work, then get an ipad.

Member #
    Device
    Google android tablet
    i just brought a tablet off amazon and it just arrived to my house today. the only thing i did was install a universal android apk. but it didnt root my device. then i held the power button and vol+ and tried to go to the root screen but it just kept blanking out. i left it alone for about 15 minutes and it never started back up. when it is plugged up into the wall the red light shows but it doesnt show a sign of powering on at all. i held the button for 5 minutes but nothing. tried all of the power and vol+, power and menu, power and home, and power and vol-. keep in mind i just bought it and it just arrived at my house. i played with it for about 30 mins then it just quit on me.

Member #
    Device
    Android 2.2 pc Tablet
    i got one for my 16 yr old boy turned it on last night to look it over every thing was fine, he opend it thismorning and no power no nothing!!! he is so up-set it made me feel really bad!! is there a reset some where, or something i can do???? plz, helpe!!! ( 8" ANDROID 2.2 Tablet Pc )

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads: