Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Junior Member Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered

Member #

7" MID Tablet PC help

Hello,
    Newbie here. bought a 7 inch epad tablet with android operating system off ebay for my wife. it says version 1.6. gereric brand. Problem I'm having is it will connect to my wireless network but wont connect to internet. says the internet is unavailable. but as I type this, my internet is obviously working fine. any suggestions?
    Jim

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1 year registered 500 Experience Points 1,000 Experience Points 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Level
    Device
    epad zenithink zt-180
    the issue could be that you are trying to use "wep" and the tablet will not work with "wep" see if you can try another security configuration like "wpa2" on your router

500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered

Member #
    Yeah it was my setup.... oops.. thanks for the reply. I got it working now.. thanks.

Member #
    hi i have bought 2 mid tablets for my sons i have set up the wi fi connection but it keeps saying network error when they use youtube & the browser can you help please.

Member #
    My network had to be changed to wpa personal
    For the security type. Then worked fine.

Member #
    Device
    alaxy tablet 7"
    Is it possible to update a samsung galaxy 7" midi pc 1.6 generic to android 2.1 thanx Ron

500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 1 year registered 100 Experience Points 3 months registered

Member #
    I have a MID 7" tablet with Android 2.3OS. It was a gift for my mother and she loved it. Now there is a problem. The Android keyboard will not come up. Not in email or the browser or anything. I went to the keyboard settings and it showed as being selected. I can't figure this one out. Any suggestions?

7 days registered

Member #
    Device
    mw8650 generic tablet, Android SDK for windows
    Quote Originally Posted by waxy View Post
    hi i have bought 2 mid tablets for my sons i have set up the wi fi connection but it keeps saying network error when they use youtube & the browser can you help please.
    The only android cappable to reproduce Youtube videos is the version 2.2. problably you have version 2.1 or 1.6. you need a thinrd party software to reproduce youtube videos

Member #

Brightness level

We just got a MID 7" Android tablet last night as a welcome gift from a presentation. Brought it home, charged it overnight, and the brightness level is poor. We went to Settings through Menu and the brightness level is turned all the way up . My husband said last night when he turned it on, it was brighter (before we did the charging). Help! It's too difficult to read the screen.

Member #
    Device
    Mid 2.2
    When I try to go to the appInstaller, I get the following "/mnt/sdcard/". Another forum recommending downloading the Market apk, so I did and now I have the icon for it, but I get an "error, must close and try again" when I click on it. Also, when I click on the "AppInstaller", the same URL is there, with the Market listed beneath it, but when I click on it, it only asks if I want to uninstall it. I'm at a loss as to how to get the Market or appinstaller to work. Looking for last minute advice before I ship this back...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads: