Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Junior Member Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered

Member #
    Device
    Android 7 inch tablet

How do you log off from Facebook?

I've just purchased the following for my daughter: 7" APad iPed iRobot Google Android Tablet UMPC MID Wifi. I finally got it connected to my wireless at my house and have been trying to get things ready on it for Christmas. I wanted to see if Facebook would work on here and logged in. Well, it works, but I can't figure out how to log off of it.

Also I had used a friend's A-Pad a few months ago and was able to get Webkinz.com to pull up on it. Mine will pull it up but says that I need to download Adobe Flash Player. It won't let me do that though, saying that's an unsupported device. Can anyone help me?

I'm not very tech-savy at all. I just bought this for my 11 year old daughter so she could have it to play around with and get on her favorite websites. Also I've downloaded a few apps from the App Market, but only 2 have been stored. Now it says my internet connection isn't available, but it clearly is because I'm typing away on this forum (from my laptop). I'm so aggravated right now! Help please.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Administrator Achievements:
    100,000 Experience Points Veteran 50,000 Experience Points 25,000 Experience Points 10,000 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Asus Transformer TF300, Huwaei Ideos S7-104, HSG X5A, (Past APAD IMX515, APAD RK2808, RK2818 RT7)
    Either clear data from Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications, or uninstall it.
    Huawei Ideos S7-104 on Singapore ROM, HSG X5A, RK2818 RT7, (Past: IMX515 APAD, RK2808 APAD)

My written articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License

本人現在已比較小時間瀏覽此論壇。有關和此論壇的合作關係,請聯絡admin或4Nines。

500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered

Member #
    Device
    iRobot 7"
    Same problem here, I just clear cache and try to go to another url and back to facebook see if alredy logout, try it 2 times switch url works for me

250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points 3 months registered 31 days registered 7 days registered

Member #
    Device
    Apad
    Hi, how did you clear the cache in android OS? Can you specify the procedures. Thanks!

7 days registered

Member #

how to sign off facebook

just press the side button that say menu and then the logging off button should come up hope that helps

Member #
    Device
    TEL7J Android 2.2
    Had same problem with my Tel7J. However thanks to Xaueious' instructions all fine: I select "clear data" and "Force Stop" (from Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> Facebook) when I'm done with my Facebook session. If you then restart the Facebook app it prompts for you to log in again.

Ads: