I just received the 8" Android Tablet model #WM8650.
Android Version 2.2 ( I would like to bump this up to 2.3 or 3.0 )
Kernel version 220.127.116.11-default
Build number generic-eng2.2 Froyo Ver 1.5.5-20110920.033830
I've read numerous posts and threads. Trying to figure out
Which one is for my 8" Tablet. I have seen a red light coming from underneath the "go back button" is that the RED LED ya'll spoke about?
If that is..Then while it it powered on..I see Green. The Audio jack is black. How will I know which model to use?
Also I've read numerous threads which state this...
1. Open the Market and press the home button to return
2. Go to Settings Applications Manage Running
3. Press “Market”
4. Press “Clear cache” (do not clear data)
5. Press “Force stop”
6. Return to “Settings Applications Manage Running”
7. Press “Google Services Framework”
8. Press “Clear Data”
9. Press “Force Stop”
10. Start Google Market, it must give an error
11. Reboot, once back Market should work, if it gives an error it could need another minute to work
12. Test the access, search Skype on the market, it should return 400+ results including the original Skype and google’s apps like maps / streetview / docs and skype
I don't have "Market" I do however have two "App Markets" How can I get the "MARKET" also LIVE wallpapers??
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Official Gavin Kelly Website - Welcome