Register Hello & Welcome to AndroidTablets.net, is this your first visit?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Junior Member Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered 7 days registered

Member #

Zenithink Rugy 1.4 Do not start!!

Hi,
    My name is Rew. I recently received a Zenithink (Rugy 1.4) digital Tablet as a gift. When I press the power button, on the screen when Android name appear with underscoring(_) flashing,I m waiting but It do not works,and the blu LED light goes on.
    The touch screen is broken!!

Does anyone know how I can solve this by myself? I would like to replace the screen as well.Any link where I can buy it?Is worth it? All answers are welcome
    THANK YOU
    REW

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Circuit advertisement

Administrator
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran 50,000 Experience Points 25,000 Experience Points Recommendation First Class Recommendation Second Class

Member #
    Level
    Device
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted & ManualNooted Google Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB
    Hi Rew, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Zenithink. nice to have you here as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Zenithink Tablets section of the forum so the folks who have that particular tablet can see it and try to help you out.
    If it's important to you, you'll find a
    way. If not, you'll find an excuse.
    If you're too busy for friends,
    You're too busy.
    Attention lurkers! Join the forum,
    and enter Spider into the referrer
    field of the application.The $0.00
    USD fee will be waived.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget
    how you made them feel.

Member #
    Thank you Spider.Hope someone could help me ....Have a good day

Member Achievements:
    1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 3 months registered 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    Zenithink ZT-282, and Idolian TouchTab 10
    Hi Rew,

I've had my Zenithink ZT180 ver. 2 for over eight months now. Since the April 21 update, it functions flawlessly. In fact, my tablet is my computer of choice now.

My dogs accidentally damaged it pretty badly at one point, and rather than sending it back to China for warrantee repairs I talked to the service people at TENQ and they were very helpful in getting the parts I needed. This included having to replace my touch screen which had been cracked. By the way, when you get yours, let me know. The replacement process is very easy, but exacting.

Tell me more about why your tablet won't start and I'll see if I can help you walk through it.

Rob

Sent from my zt180 using Android Tablet Forum

Member Achievements:
    1 year registered 1,000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 3 months registered 250 Experience Points

Member #
    Device
    By the way, I hadn't noticed that the screen is cracked on your tablet. This is part of the reason that it won't boot. Also, the blue light is showing that the tablet is using power. I'm thinking that your tablet needs to be charged. This brings up the next question. Does your charging circuit work? My tablet uses a red light that shows through the same hole as the blue light when you are using the charger.

Get back with me.

Rob

Member #
    Hi Bob ,
    thanks for reply

I charged the Zt 180 for more than 5 hours .When I press the power button, blue LED light goes on , on the screen Android symbol appear then It looks like It start to boot but when on the screen appear ANDROID name with underscoring(_) flashing, nothing happen...After 10 min the screen becomes black. If I press again the power button I do not works so I press reset button , the LED goes red . I press the power button I start again on the screen ANDROID name appear......
    What do you think I can be?
    You wrote(My tablet uses a red light that shows through the same hole as the blue light when you are using the charger.) Its the same for me
    Is worth it send it to China to repair it?

Ps; I try to upload a photos of ZT 180 but for not reason I can not upload it

Rew

Member Achievements:

Member #
    Device
    Hi Rew,

Let me think about this a little bit, maybe I can figure the problem out. When my tablet its plugged in it has a red light showing. If you leave it plugged in and then turn it on then both the red light and blue light come on. If you unplug the tablet and then turn it on, the light will be blue.

Have you tried resetting the tablet? It is possible that the wrong firmware is installed.

In the meantime, don't lose hope, or become dejected. I don't know where you live, but if I can't figure this out, the cost of shipping for warrantee service from the States to China is pretty expensive and time consuming. There are companies here that can do warrantee service. If your tablet is out of warrantee, that's an additional expense. Let me know what country you live in and I'll see if I can find a service center nearby if you need it.

Rob

Member #
    Hi Bob ,

When I charge the Zt 180 the light its red .when I press the power button both light blue and red goes on .And if I unplug the tablet and then turn it on, the light will be blue. My tablet works like yours.I press reset button for 20 second but nothing happen
    How can I change the firmware?How can I do that?My windows Xp does not see the zt 180.What can I do ?
    I m living in U.K and I don t have warrantee .
    Thank you Bob
    Rew

Member Achievements:

Member #
    Device
    Hi Rew,

I don't think that I asked you if your power supply is the original power supply for your tablet? It's power output should be 9 volt, between1200-2000 mA. If the voltage and amperage aren't high enough then your tablet won't work properly.

If that doesn't work, then we want to try to get the right firmware on your tablet. The one part I'm not familiar with is which ZT180 you have and when it was manufactured (Rugy 1. 4 doesn't mean anything to me.). Once I know when your tablet was manufactured, this will tell me which firmware package you need. When we know which one you need, then I'll tell you how to get it and install it without ever hooking your tablet up to your pc!

I hope we'll be able to get the tablet up and running for you properly very soon. Then I'll be able to help you get the very best free, and low cost software to help you feel very comfortable with it.

Blessings my friend,

Rob

Member #
    Hi Bob ,
    The power adapter its original, was in the box that my friend gave to me.In the box there was the Zt-180 and power adapter from ShenZhen Kezhen Eletronic Input 100-240~ 50/60 Hz 0.5A max and Output 9V - 2000mA. He didn t gave to my anything else....
    So I open the ZT-180 and on the mother board there is wrote ZENITHINK ( Rubgy 1.4 ) I do not know anything else ...

THANK YOU

REW

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads: