10.2" 8000MAH Battery Android 2.2 Froyo 512MB 4GB/8GB FlyTouch 3 SuperPad 3 ePad WiFi

onslow2630

Jun 16, 2011
Hello all

I have that machine and it´s ok
But i have install TIM4e rom on it, and i can get the gps to work i have try sygic aure, navigon , Golive and no one of this can get signal ( not working ) and google maps is lock in china ( not working ) and i can,t connect the machine to my pc ( i use 2 x male usb ) (not working )
if someone in here can get it to work PLEASE tell ME what i am doing wrong .

Buy 10,inch,Flytouch,3,Superpad,II,epad,MID,comes,with,GPS,android,2.2 from MWgames

And hope someone have the original firmware there was in when i get it

Best regards

Onslow

Last edited:

amundo

Jun 16, 2011
Hi All,

Just received my tablet (7 days to ship to New Zealand).

There is no SDCard in the slot (I ordered it with 8GB).

There seems to be a "blind spot" on one edge of the screen where touches aren't registered.

I haven't fully charged the battery to 100% yet - will charge overnight and give the battery a proper test.

"Android System Info" reports 791.34 BogoMIPS, with "Total RAM:373MB" - I thought this supposed to be 512MB?

Can anyone else post their "Android System Info" stats, please?

Thanks

RJazz117

Jun 19, 2011
I would also be interested in the firmware for this (and other pads like it) pad, and anything else I'd need to flash these devices as well.

eugene188

Jun 19, 2011
wow seems like you made a great find. I haven't seen any other vendor with a 8000mah battery!

on the vendor website they even show the supposed batteries that they put inside, makes me think of trying to find more flat batteries...

Johnierw

May 20, 2011
Amundo you disassembled your already? Wow your brave it took me a couple days and I still haven't gone all the way to the 8GB card! As far as the RAM useage the TIMS 4E is showing mine correctly, I dont have it in hand or I would list the #'s for you. When I replace my touch screen (see previous post), I will verify my 8GB internal memory card.

Johnierw

May 20, 2011
eugene I figure I can watch 3 2hr movies with mine, I have gotten through 2 2 hr movies and still had about 68% battery life left

amundo

Jun 16, 2011
Unfortunately, I seem to have got a dud! Battery life is real bad - 2h45m with general use, and only about 15m worth (of the 2h45m) with the WiFi turned on!!! Only lasted 8 hours ON STANDBY!!! I'm very disappointed. But I'm a bit taken aback when I asked vendor for a refund - he called me a scammer!! Hope he doesn't treat all his customers like that. Will let you know how I get on (as I stated in the dispute, the primary reason I ordered this tablet was the 8Ah battery, which I expected to last at least 4 hours with WiFi).

eugene188

Jun 19, 2011
Unfortunately, I seem to have got a dud! Battery life is real bad - 2h45m with general use, and only about 15m worth (of the 2h45m) with the WiFi turned on!!! Only lasted 8 hours ON STANDBY!!! I'm very disappointed. But I'm a bit taken aback when I asked vendor for a refund - he called me a scammer!! Hope he doesn't treat all his customers like that. Will let you know how I get on (as I stated in the dispute, the primary reason I ordered this tablet was the 8Ah battery, which I expected to last at least 4 hours with WiFi).

damn...was it from the same seller as OP? this could make me try and find another place.

amundo

Jun 16, 2011
Sorry guys, been tied up lately.

damn...was it from the same seller as OP? this could make me try and find another place.

eugene188: I used the link posted at the start of this thread because I wanted to get the exact same one as Johnierw (must be my bad luck)

Johnierw: I didn't disassemble the tablet, just ran some system info apps on it.

Still trying to get some sort of redress from the vendor, will update as it happens...

navinkaus

Jul 3, 2011
I have also ordered from aliexpress (alibaba) same model Wholesale Product Snapshot Product name is 10.2" 8000MAH Battery Android 2.2 Froyo 512MB 4GB/8GB FlyTouch 3 SuperPad 3 ePad WiFi GPS RJ45 HDMI Tablet PC MID UMPC. It's not shipped yet, after going through this thread, it looks like I should cancel my order.

should I order from Welcome to MWgames-specializing in consoles,games,tablets, please reply asap so that I can save myself :)

Johnierw

May 20, 2011
I'm Happy with mine, but user preferences may vary? My unit had everything they promised I was just too naive to figure out how to get the right info (Thanks Zoo).
I have also ordered from aliexpress (alibaba) same model Wholesale Product Snapshot Product name is 10.2" 8000MAH Battery Android 2.2 Froyo 512MB 4GB/8GB FlyTouch 3 SuperPad 3 ePad WiFi GPS RJ45 HDMI Tablet PC MID UMPC. It's not shipped yet, after going through this thread, it looks like I should cancel my order.

should I order from Welcome to MWgames-specializing in consoles,games,tablets, please reply asap so that I can save myself :)

eugene188

Jun 19, 2011
was thinking about getting this tablet for my brother...but i will and see what happens with your sale..

Sorry guys, been tied up lately.

eugene188: I used the link posted at the start of this thread because I wanted to get the exact same one as Johnierw (must be my bad luck)

Johnierw: I didn't disassemble the tablet, just ran some system info apps on it.

Still trying to get some sort of redress from the vendor, will update as it happens...

amundo

Jun 16, 2011
Well, still trying to get somewhere/anywhere with the vendor, I'm going to file a claim with Alibaba.

At least two people (JohnieRW and Zoo) seem to be satisfied with this tablet, so I really do state it must be my bad luck (mind you, Zoo never reported on his battery life experience).