10 inch Super Pad II Bricked Please Help

Jan 27, 2012
i got 10 inch super pad II with 1 ghz cpu, 512 ram, wifi camera etc.. when it was working it showed '' Android World " boot screen. today when i turned it on it boots up but does not go beyond the ''Android World'' screen animation. i unfortunately flashed it using some wrong firmware through IUS burning tool and now it is not even booting up.. please help how can i fix it..

some other info that i can give:
Model : sawee10
android 2.3.xx was installed previously
infotmic Stiker on the back
it has got 2 x usb ports 1x Micro Sd card slot

i opened the tablet and i found a hidden 4 Gb micro sd card inside the tablet on main borad. what is this internal card for? please help...

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
I wish mine would go THAT far!!!

The interior 4Gb sd is your 'hard drive'... where all the software gets installed.

Unfortunately I cant offer any other help as mine ended up with NO DISPLAY... tho I can 'supposedly' IUW burn it I cannot see if it is getting anything done! :(

Now, the old one works better than the new one. :mad:

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
I may have to take back what I said before...

I opened up MY 'android world' tablet recently and looked around. I noticed that ALONG WITH the 4gb card YOU mentioned, it APPEARS to also have a board-mounted chip (OTHER than the u0-holding NAND FLASH chip) installed.
Was going to provide the board data and get pics but that will have to wait for an EDIT...

As I said, MINE will not display anything AT ALL, but I SEEM to be able to talk to it thru the IUS program.

*** THIS is a GENERAL SOS to those with the 'android world' logo... ANY help/firmware source would be appreciated! :D

UPDATE:
As of 0300 last nite I managed to get mine online again! HAPPY CAMPER!

Last edited:

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
As long as you still get the 'Android World' coming up you can connect to the IUW program (see references elsewhere) to reload the proper 2.33 onto it.
:D