10" tablet

Apr 12, 2012
Hi all,

Well I am looking for a "good" 10 inch tablet for no more than $250 (300 if on amazon)..... I have been seriously looking at the xoom, acer a500, toshiba thrive (just looking now) and many others. I would like a tablet brand with a "good" reputation....

I was seriously looking at zenithink - but then it looks like they might be having serious customer service issues??? I want something good that is going to last me a long time.... I don't know if this helps, I have and i7 Toshiba and a razr phone - so I do like quality electronics.....

Thank you for your suggestions, :)

Adelamarc

May 16, 2011
What sold me on the thrive are the full size ports (hdmi, usb, and sdcard) and the user replacable battery. The thrive is a beefier tablet in terms of weight and thickness. The xoom and a500 are also really good choices. I really like tablets backed by the large manufacturers. It really depends on your preferences for weight, ports, and if you want ICS immediately. The thrive is supposed to get ICS, someday, however I really like honeycomb so that was no big deal to me.

Happy shopping!

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

Apr 12, 2012
I went with the xoom :) I was at verizon today asking about phones for my husband, and one of the employees has a xoom and loves it.... I should get it next week!!!

Adelamarc

May 16, 2011
Sounds good. The xoom is a nice tablet, you should have a great time with it.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2