16GB or 32gb sony s

lbradshaw

Sep 20, 2011
Hello all,I'm thinking about getting an Sony s tablet and I guess my real debate is if I really need an 32gb over an 16gb. Is it worth the extra $100. Anyone have any input on this?

einsnico

Sep 18, 2011
well it all depends if you have all kinds of media (music/videos/pictures) that you will like to move to your tablet then you might want to consider the 32 GB tablet and also expand with another 32GB SD card, if not you could get the 16 GB and expand your memory with a 32GB SD card which I don't think will cost you $100 dlls. it all depends on you, but as an advise get the 16GB tablet and use the extra $100 bucks to buy a protection plan and down the road just expand memory with SD card if needed.

cmcooper

Sep 20, 2011
Hi..

I have a 32GB which you get.. 24GB for you stuff and 4GB for your apps.

Also the SD slot has to use a file transfer to and from the main storage. (stop people buying the 16GB and a big SD card??)

BUT with astro file viewer I can see the files on the SD... uuumm

murdock1080p

Sep 15, 2011
I only purchased a 16gb sony tablet and I went out and bought a 32gb sd card for $50. however if you look at the size of the crash bandicoot game download I might recommend the 32gb sony tablet just for the games and then use your sd card for media.

redcloud

Aug 24, 2011
In this case, sometimes bigger is better!! it is better to have space to grow then to get something that fits now and you end up outgrowing sooner than later. An off the cuff recommendation would be to look at the Acer Iconia A500, where you can get a 32GB of storage at approx. 50.00 less than the Sony, and a slightly bigger screen.:rolleyes: