2.2 upgrade for viewpad 10 from Viewsonic

bebear

Nov 20, 2011
Forget the Viewsonic. I contacted them, they do not have any plan to upgrade the android for the Vpad 10.

It's easy .. the same way that you used to upgrade to 2.2.
You just need to download the 3.2 iso from the following link:

android-x86-3.2-RC2-tegav2.iso - android-x86 - Android-x86 3.2-RC2 live and installation iso - An open source project to provide android support on x86 - Google Project Hosting

Note: keep in your mind that we are talking about the Viewsonic viewpad 10 dual boot (windows 7 + Android), not viewpad 10s or viewpad pro or any other viewsonic products.

yes bro...i'm using then ViewPad 10 dual boot one....found ur article at another thread talking bout how u success to boot the android 3.2 n downloaded the iso from there. already loaded the 3.2 into the hd n it look awesome. not yet hv time to go through all yet but at least the touch screen is working fine in 3.2 ;-)

thanks bro n keep us updated...

darren2951

Dec 13, 2011
I'm having a vpad 10 also , when i upgrade to 3.2 ... there are some problem came like a yellow box appear on the screen when we go to other program sometimes ... Can you use the android market on version 3.2. .... ????

RckyBobby

Apr 2, 2011
I'm having a vpad 10 also , when i upgrade to 3.2 ... there are some problem came like a yellow box appear on the screen when we go to other program sometimes ... Can you use the android market on version 3.2. .... ????

Don't know about the yellow box but the android market works on 3.2 and 4.0

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

darren2951

Dec 13, 2011
sorry bro , typing error ... same question as ramzi ...

There is a frame surrounding the screen flashes orange when I move between the applications.

naresh.j

Jul 17, 2012
Some body help please.....I have ics 4.0.3 tablet which was preloaded with usb modem drivers and other apps like face book etc.....I did the factory reset recently and now its use less for me....those drivers are home and apps like face book are not installing....citing device is not compatible...some body help pleeeeez.no support from karbonn.