306 mb ram?????

gb1980

Jun 18, 2012
hi there guys and gals

well am hoping i havent been done, i received my onda vi40 elite this morning charged it up fully and if been having a play i downloaded a few system info apps from google play and both of them say that ive got ram memory of 306mb in total and 76mb free, is this my ram allocation??? if so shouldnt it be nearer 1gb as this is what my elite was advertised as.

hoping you guys can clear this up for me, as im very concerned that ive been had.

thanks in advance

glenn

edit : just had a gnader around the net and they do 512mb ram onda vi40's, hoping one of u can confirm this.

i've just messaged the provider

Last edited:

macthecat

May 16, 2012
gb1980 said:
hi there guys and gals

well am hoping i havent been done, i received my onda vi40 elite this morning charged it up fully and if been having a play i downloaded a few system info apps from google play and both of them say that ive got ram memory of 306mb in total and 76mb free, is this my ram allocation??? if so shouldnt it be nearer 1gb as this is what my elite was advertised as.

hoping you guys can clear this up for me, as im very concerned that ive been had.

thanks in advance

glenn

edit : just had a gnader around the net and they do 512mb ram onda vi40's, hoping one of u can confirm this.

i've just messaged the provider

Hi
I also have a vi40, a quick check with memory boost tablet, reveals that I have 853mb of total memory of which about 540mb is currently available available it does seem higher than you report, did you use an app killer before taking your reading?

gb1980

Jun 18, 2012
Hi
I also have a vi40, a quick check with memory boost tablet, reveals that I have 853mb of total memory of which about 540mb is currently available available it does seem higher than you report, did you use an app killer before taking your reading?

hi macthecat

ive just run an app killer and all that has done is give me 136mb of free ram but still the same total, ive look about and 512 mb of ram runs at 306mb of ram with the os taking some memory/ram to run.

thanks alot for posting as quick as you did pal, god am pissed!!!

Last edited: