4.0 Update wont complete 3aC91

Leath25

Mar 29, 2012
I have been trying to update to 4.0 since I got my tablet a few days ago. Everytime I try to flash the update it wipes the OS and fails when installing update, I am only able to flash android 2.3 . I've been looking for topics about my model, I have not been able to find anything. If there is anyone that had this issue and knows how to fix it I am willing to try anything, plz let me know. Thank you

Dutch88

Apr 1, 2012
are you using SDformatter tool to format yur micro sd card? If so, format the card using FULL (overwrite) format and format size adjustment set to YES, (this will take a while to complete the format). After the format is done I like to go to the SD card and make the zt-update folder. I then copy all the necessary files into that directory. When complete, PROPERLY EJECT the SD Card from the PC using the taskbar (safely remove) icon. Also, its best NOT to use any internal media reader drive. It's best to use an EXTERNAL media drive.
I have the C91 3a also and have flashed from 4.0 to 2.3.4 back to 4.0... and now back to 2.3....Netflix works great and I hardly ever get the "Your device is not compatable with this app" error anymore. Its not the hardware that has the Netflix issue. Anyways, this method always works for me. Good Luck!!