$50 coupon for Nook Color?

Dec 17, 2010
A recent video on YouTube mentioned a $50 coupon for the Nook Color that would drop the price to $199.

Is the coupon still good? Does anyone have the coupon code?

Is there any other way (other than eBay) to get a brand new Nook Color for less than MSRP?

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
Doesn't the video give a link in its description to where you can get this coupon?

I know they had a big push a couple weeks ago with a $50 price break on new units with a discount code, but that is over now.

Dec 17, 2010
No, unfortunately it didn't give the coupon code or any links to find it.

I'm planning to buy two so the $100 savings would have been nice. Oh well, it's still a great deal.

xfeejayx

Feb 28, 2011
friend of mine has one he's willing to part with. He's not enamored with it (doesn't want to spend the time the Nook needs to be customized and awesome). He'd let it go for $200+ ship. It's only 2 weeks old. Rooted 2.1. PM me if that interests you

muslimmamma

Mar 10, 2011
i bought mine when they had the $50 off....it was only through ebay daily deals. So its over and I dont know if they will be doing it again or not. I got mine and rooted it and then when i loved it i went and bought the new android 4g htc inspire and i havent touched my nook color since. Wish i had just bought the phone and saved myself the $200 but oh well, Its still great.

kookahdoo

Dec 23, 2010
i bought mine when they had the $50 off....it was only through ebay daily deals. So its over and I dont know if they will be doing it again or not. I got mine and rooted it and then when i loved it i went and bought the new android 4g htc inspire and i havent touched my nook color since. Wish i had just bought the phone and saved myself the $200 but oh well, Its still great.

Bought mine the same way.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011

I had a similar experience when I got my new phone (HTC Desire), but I've since come to see them as equal and different tools. I like the phone because it fits in my pocket and does most everything my NC does, but I feel the NC is a more entertaining experience due to the size difference. They augment each other quite nicely, exspecially when I hotspot the phone and use the NC through it.

muslimmamma

Mar 10, 2011
I had a similar experience when I got my new phone (HTC Desire), but I've since come to see them as equal and different tools. I like the phone because it fits in my pocket and does most everything my NC does, but I feel the NC is a more entertaining experience due to the size difference. They augment each other quite nicely, exspecially when I hotspot the phone and use the NC through it.

I havent tried that yet but maybe then i'll appreciate the larger screen more. I wish youtube was clearer and netflix would work, then i would love the larger size.

austinsmom

Mar 22, 2011
I have a daughter going into third grade. She reads all the time. She's always carrying a backpack full of books and sketchpads. She wants a nook so bad (she even said she would rather have a nook than a cell phone!). She'll be having a birthday this summer. I was just wondering if anyone has gotten their child one.