$50 off Nook Color from BN on Ebay

gadgetrants

Staff member
Sep 22, 2010
Thanks Joe! I'm surprised this little gem of a thread is so quiet...

Maybe someone can PM an admin to post it on the forum homepage?

-Matt

joe_cool

Feb 24, 2011
me too considering that over 2,621of them have been sold already.. no telling how much longer they will keep it at this price.

crenita

Jan 6, 2011
Oh.. I picked up one. as a family member gift for my tech challenged family....... I was going to go for the plain NOOK but the $50 discount made it a purchase for me.... only $10 more than a black and white kindle !!

Thanks Joe-Cool for posting this.. saved me $$ and I LIKE THAT A LOT ! and still got the best ereader out there. :)

Last edited:

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
[SIZE=+0]*Here's how to redeem this coupon:
1. Pay for your item with PayPal by March 3, 2011 8AM PT
2. Enter your coupon code at checkout CBARNESDD
Have questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.
[/SIZE]

JDoumo

Feb 1, 2011
Was about to buy one off the B&N website when, just before purchase, googled "nook color coupon" and the deal came up. Just ordered one and then thought -- I should post this on the android tablets forum! Yeah, like no one here would know. I'm psyched to buy my first ereader (android tablet), get a great deal, and join such a large and active user community. Looking forward to having lots of fun playing around with the Nook Color (and, yeah, reading books on it).

Cheers,

JDoumo

xfeejayx

Feb 28, 2011
Hell yes! Saw this yesterday as I was going to check on my MID7015 bid. Bought one, and had a coworker pick one up too. Can't wait.

SofaKing excited!!! got a 16gb card on the way too! w0000000t.

plan to be around here quite a bit now. So, hello to you all.

GaWd

Feb 18, 2011
Dammit. Paid full price 2weeks ago!

Same thing happened with my nook classic. Lol.