59.99 white pandigitals at Kohl's

twivel

Jan 5, 2011
Well bummer, I'm doing a road trip today and since none of my local stores had it, I called the 8 or so that are on the way to where I'm going. Not a single one had the pandigital, but a few had the literati.

Guess I'm out of luck :(

menelaus

Jan 6, 2011
thanks guys for hooking me up....got one for 59 last night.
now i`ll probably ship back my Wopad and wait for s
omething that works.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
If your in the San Diego County, California area... I just got off the phone with the girl in the Santee, CA Kohls in electronics who said, "We have a ton of these left". She put 3 of them on hold for me, and my wife is going to pick them up in an hour. I asked her to clarify how many, and she just said "We have a lot of them... they aren't selling that good even though they are only $60."

So if you want one, in the San Diego area.. there are "a ton of these left" in Santee... which luckily for me is about a minute away :)

I'll get it tonight, video review it... root/hack it... and review again :)

mac66

Dec 19, 2010
I bought one (black) off of QVC before Thanksgiving for $179. Been playing with it since and generally thought it was ok but overpriced for what it did. I did not root it or hack it or anything because I wanted to be able to send it back until the end of the month which I intend to do. However, for $60 the white one would be worth having as just a reader. Root it and hack it and it would be a hell of a deal.

Edited to add...called around and can't find one in Michigan.

Last edited:

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
For $60.00, I think that makes it the cheapest Android hybrid on the market.... I had to get one. I'm still saving up $350.00 for a higher end tablet, but heck $60... I just had to get one!! ;)

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I got them... not bad, especially for $60!

I flashed the PD with firmware and got WIFI, and market both working great. The screen is actually quite good!

Extremely basic review on this Pandigital that I bought at Kohls on 01/07/10, I will do a *FULL* review tomorrow or Sunday!
This tablet is *NOT* rooted, I did that afterward :p

Last edited by a moderator:

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
twivel: It's nice, especially after rooting it. I already love this tablet. I'll be sending you the one I have tomorrow, and i'll send you the tracking information. Have fun :)

jpf125

Jan 7, 2011
I was able to find 20 at my local khol's. I will sell some and ship them just e-mail me if you didn't catch the deal. What is the best andriod hack to use for the system? If you change the internal memory card will it increase the speed and response time?

$novel2.jpg$novel3.jpg$novel1.jpg

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
I have an apps package I put together for these let me know if any of you are interested. If enough people are interested I will put it in a thread in the pandigital section

Sent from my incredible using Android Talert Forum

HTC Fan

Nov 21, 2010
Yeah I will be interested in it too after I root my PDN...

Question. I don't have my laptop on my (as i'm overseas) but I have downloaded the rom needed to root it, but I downloaded to my PDN. Is there a way to move that file to my SD Card? Or do I need to download it via a computer and move it to SD Card?

Thanks in Advance

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
$kohls.jpg

Some people are saying that Bed Bath and Beyond is price matching even clearance items. Here is a receipt of two Pandigital's that I bought yesterday. As the receipt shows they were retailing at $199.99.