7 Day Money-Back Guarantee!

didobuy

Oct 10, 2012
All of our tablets come with a 7 Day trial period designed so you can find any non-warranty issues with your tablet that make it incompatible with you.

In Brief, some examples of problems could be:

• A scratched screen
  • Apps that don't work
  • Poor battery life
  • Slow performance
  • Generally unhappy with the tablet.

Full details of the policy can be found here, including the rest of our returns policy: Returns

When buying a Chinese branded Android Tablet you never really know if its any good or not until you use it for a couple of days; if you're unhappy, just send it back and we'll send you're money back or exchange it for another tablet.

Its rare, but it happens and we understand.

Also, full details of our 1 year warranty can be found here: Warranty

Nigelb

Feb 25, 2013
It would appear that Didobuy does not practise what it preaches:

The site clearly states to contact them for any problem - but they do not respond to emails or answer the phone
The site clearly states if there is there is a technical fault with the product either inside or outside of the 7 Day period that they will pay the carriage - but they have refused to do so in my case.

Clearly then - should we trust this company?

Luix

Nov 11, 2012
I have exactly the same problem, all good while the 7 days money back were on (contacted them and got reply in minutes), but after that no a single reply to my queries/emails. I still have full 9 months of warranty they better comply with it or will report them to trading standars.

Last edited:

jangeisler

Feb 25, 2013
"
A scratched screen
Apps that don't work
Poor battery life
Slow performance

"
Aren't most of those warranty related?........ :)