7 inch allwinner a13 tablet

cavilleclan

Feb 20, 2013
hi all i am sure this has been posted many times but i cant seem to find anything to help so i would be really greatful for any advice. my sons 2 week old a13 is frozen on the android screen and wont seem to go any further. i have tried turning it off by holding the power button but it still stalls at the same place. there is no reset button on this model and now i am stuck? i have also tried plugging it into my laptop which picks up the device but doeant help in any way. any advice would be great xx

Shantobhai

Feb 28, 2013
hi all i am sure this has been posted many times but i cant seem to find anything to help so i would be really greatful for any advice. my sons 2 week old a13 is frozen on the android screen and wont seem to go any further. i have tried turning it off by holding the power button but it still stalls at the same place. there is no reset button on this model and now i am stuck? i have also tried plugging it into my laptop which picks up the device but doeant help in any way. any advice would be great xx

bro try to first wipe data with press [down volume key + power key] if not after try with Android Multi Tools search on google.

Attachments

• $408455_607002612659078_668116944_n.jpg
    $408455_607002612659078_668116944_n.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 3,910

Stilian

Feb 25, 2013

Hi, did you fix this issue already? Is this the tablet you have - 7-inch Allwinner A13 tablet ?
If it is just few weeks old I would recommend you to return the device and get a replacement unit or a refund. If you get a refund please spend some more cash on a better Android tablet, even if it has to be a refurbished or second hand Samsung or Acer unit.
Good luck :)

vladimir5

Mar 18, 2013
Hi, did you fix this issue already? Is this the tablet you have - 7-inch Allwinner A13 tablet ?
If it is just few weeks old I would recommend you to return the device and get a replacement unit or a refund. If you get a refund please spend some more cash on a better Android tablet, even if it has to be a refurbished or second hand Samsung or Acer unit.
Good luck :)

help to find Firmware on this tablet.