7'' MID tablet Help!

ndjacobiii

Dec 12, 2010
Im new here and learning alot as i read. I recently bought a 7" Wifi Google Epad ANDROID Touch Screen TABLET PC on ebay. The box says MID it has firmware 1.6 with 256mb DDRII and 2g internal storage, expandable to 32g. The Kernel version 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty. The build number is WMT2.1.1, and the model number says generic. The Ebay description says it has a 450 MHz processor, but I cant find it listed on in the tablet any where.This is the Ebay auction is won. 7" Wifi Google Epad ANDROID Touch Screen TABLET PC - eBay (item 320621885005 end time Nov-25-10 12:10:37 PST)

Pretty much I want to know how to identify this tablet. root it and put an updated version of Android on it. something where i can get more apps and google voice when within a WiFi connection. any advice or information would be great. I wish i would have found this place before I made a purchase. I am pretty tech savy and ready to start reading up on it. thanks for your help.

ndjacobiii

Dec 12, 2010
I believe ive identify it as a gome fly touch. Where would this app be located? Does anyone know of any rom
updates? Also do I want to root it before or after firmware updates or both? Thanks

ndjacobiii

Dec 12, 2010
Now that Ive identified my tablet, I moved this to the Gome flytouch category thanks

Last edited:

s.malcolm7358

Nov 14, 2011
Can someone help me? I have an Android 2.2 tablet and I'm completely lost after i did a rapidzip update. I am able to turn the tablet on finally but now i cant use the touch screen or connect to my WiFi. Please help!!!!!

s.malcolm7358

Nov 14, 2011
Also all my google stuff is gone. My gmail, google search, and talk. Everything is completely different. Can i do a different USA update now & where can i find one?