7 new free nook color books ...

crenita

Jan 6, 2011
check out this blog...
nook Deals

I found at least 20 free books on this site. Look in the older posts for more.. that you can download from Barnes and Noble.

I bet you can find one in that group that may interest you ??

so much fun and it is FREE:)

RASTAVIPER

Feb 21, 2011
I am registered to B&N site.
But why do they ask for credit card info if its for free books?

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
Because their site doesn't distinguish from a free book or not....you are purchasing a digital book for $0.00

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
sweet... i've been checking the Free Fridays blog for a few weeks now... building my Nook Library!

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
Well since I purchased my NC from B&N, they already have my credit card info

RASTAVIPER

Feb 21, 2011
Grrrrr... Cause I am from Europe it doesnt let me get the free ebooks even if I put my card details...

frodo

Feb 5, 2011
Use a free vpn, like hot spot shield - it is USA based and gives you a US ip address.
Register at B&N with your creditcard and pick a valid US address (B&N don't cross check cc with address).
Once this is done you will be fine to get any free books from the shop on your nook.
If you wish to purchase a book - do it on your pc using HSS and then your nook can download it when you visit the shop.

hope this helps.

cheers,

RASTAVIPER

Feb 21, 2011
Ok I managed to download 1 book.
Its You cant stop me and the file is with name 9780786024513-ePub.v1.epub

I have problem with reading it.Since I cant find Nook reader at Market, I downloaded first Moon Reader.It opens the file correctly but it doesnt have normal fonts but strange characters.I tried to change the text encoding, but I dont know what to select and how to save it.

Also I tried Cool Reader but it has problem in opening the file...

lisasil

Sep 18, 2011
Where do i find free nook color ebooks? And how do i do it im all new this dont no what im realy do

Last edited:

ExtremeRyno

Jan 16, 2011
Ok I managed to download 1 book.
Its You cant stop me and the file is with name 9780786024513-ePub.v1.epub

I have problem with reading it.Since I cant find Nook reader at Market, I downloaded first Moon Reader.It opens the file correctly but it doesnt have normal fonts but strange characters.I tried to change the text encoding, but I dont know what to select and how to save it.

Also I tried Cool Reader but it has problem in opening the file...

Best non-stock reader for the NookColor is Mantano Reader. It is a pay app, but if you enjoy reading and like the books to retain formatting, then it is the best ereader out there. I've tested any I could find, and Mantano does everything I want, and I gotta have my formatting right.