7" ZT-180 freezing issues, help!!

exz5string

Apr 12, 2011
Hello all, I'm in dire need of some help.

I just got my tab a couple days ago, was playing around trying out some live wallpapers, downloaded a new one from the official market, and when I tried to set it as the wallpaper the tab froze, let it sit for awhile but it never did anything. Finally I hit the "reset" button to restart the tab, powered it back on then it froze on once it goto the point of boot-up where it shows Android (slightly animated) on the screen, hit reset again then it got all the way to the main screen, the lock screen, but the background was blank (black) and non-responsive. None of the buttons have any affect on it either.

So I have hit "reset" several times, powered up several times, and it either gets to the lock screen and freezes or the Android boot-up screen and freezes. I'm pretty sure it was that one live wallpaper that caused the issue, I have used others with no problem, all the apps I downloaded before that worked fine.

I'm pretty new to Android and this is my first tablet, I'm looking for any help, whatever I have to do to get this back up & running. Any info is appreciated! Thank you!

Details that I know of:
ZT-180
7" tablet
Android 2.2