7012 vs 7016

Cactusgod

Jan 4, 2012
Hey guys,

I'm relatively new to the tablet scene, specifically because I never wanted to spend a lot of money for one. I recently stumbled upon the Kryos and saw the price of the 7012 on amazon...98 bucks. I'm intrigued. However, after doing a few days of research across the vast internet, Im a bit confused. Amazon has the 7016 for thirty dollars more and it seems to have more features.

I'm basically looking to do two things:

-Watch Netflix (Which looks like you can install on the 7012 via an old version for smooth playback)
-Comic book viewer

and thats about it. I'd obviously like to browse the web in the same fashion I normally do and watching youtube occasionally or going to justin.tv or listening to streaming radio would be nice as well, but they're not deal breakers and I dont know if any of them are possible.

I noticed that the 7016 has HDMI out and apparently has a microphone and a speaker (I guess 7012 does not?), but I'm not sure what other differences are really involved. They seem to have the same processor and such.

I guess what I'm wondering is...is the 7016 worth the extra 30 bucks if I was to pick one of these two? Is it better in ANY other way besides external features?

Any and all information is EXTREMELY appreciated! Thank you.