7022 recharging

Flavberg

May 15, 2012
So, recently got this 7022 tablet, and I'm a bit in the fog here, thing is, how much time do I have to let it charge? Do I have to let it drain completely or partial? Do top-off or full charges? Must I have it powered off or on and in stand by? Thanks for your time.

Edit:
Any way to update the android version?

Last edited:

subtotal

Sep 29, 2011
There's no official android update for the 7022 (although there's at least one UNofficial update)

As far as charging goes: leave it on, top up charges are ok but let it run right down once in a while (every week to two weeks) and reboot the tablet once in a while to fight memory leaks.

Flavberg

May 15, 2012
There's no official android update for the 7022 (although there's at least one UNofficial update)

As far as charging goes: leave it on, top up charges are ok but let it run right down once in a while (every week to two weeks) and reboot the tablet once in a while to fight memory leaks.

Alright, thanks man.

subtotal

Sep 29, 2011
Alright, thanks man.

Scratch that, there seems to be a very recent official update (use the search) but there appears to be some teething issues with it. IMO, check it out but maybe wait until things settle a little before trying it.