7024 external storage? (non-sd)

vtwinpower01

Jul 14, 2011
I can't really find any info about this so I'll go ahead and give it a whirl through this forum..just registered so bear with my rep.

So what's the deal with this? 4gb external storage is the biggest I can connect to this thing? I'm no linux wiz but I have rooted many android phones in the past so I figured this could be by passed with some command of some sort. Or is it just not compatible and completely useless. 32gb? What in the world am I going to do with that?

Please help as I purchased this to watch movies while traveling as well as bring my entire music collection along which is around 170gb...I have an external 1.0tb..I figure it draws too much power?

Is there a way to get this thing to recognize my external or do I just have to use a dumb thumb drive as well as a micro 32?

Thanks,

Excuse my sarcasm as I'm quite aggravated.

flxrms

Developer
Mar 23, 2011
i think its about how the external device is formatted. tablet can only read FAT/FAT32 or the native linux format. I tried using my 1.0TB NTFS hd but it cant mount it.

I cant even copy my movies (large files 4gb++) to my 16gig microsd because of fat32 limitation:(