7024 tv out question

sparky204

Aug 16, 2011
Can I access all my android os on the tv when connected or is the tv out feature limited to videos?

Can I for example use it to load an emulator and play the games on my tv?

Do I have access to web browser on my tv?

Can I check my emails through the tv?

I have done some searching and have not found any concrete answers hoping some other users might be able to answer me. I am thinking about buying a hdmi cable for my tablet but see no real reason to if I am limited to video use only.

jloffredo

Jul 11, 2011
If you mean the HDMI output; I've tried it and you see the same screen as in the tablet. Games, video, ebooks, internet, everything.
For videos/audio, you have to set the audio to hdmi output

rickio

May 14, 2011
I got a keyboard plugged in works nice. Just try it. Have not tried a mouse but hdmi out works great,

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum

bst82551

Jun 4, 2011
I have the Logitech MK320 wireless keyboard and mouse plugged in to my tablet and they work great from across the room while the tablet is plugged into my TV. The mouse gives a standard on-screen pointer and it works in the exact same way tapping does (click & hold for menu/drag; right click = back button).

The "Home" key on the keyboard does what the big, silver button on the tablet does. I want to say F1 is menu. I think that's about it.

Last edited: