8" Tablet with Bluetooth and Android 4.0

McJendy

Jun 16, 2012
I am trying to find a good tablet with an 8" screen running Android 4.0 / ICS and Flash, that has Bluetooth, and is not white in colour, and less that £150. Does anyone have a recommendation?
Thanks

McJendy

Jun 16, 2012
The Onda Vi30 (16GB) might be OK, on some sites it listed with Bluetooth, but you need to upgrade to ics

Thanks, I took a look, but most seam to not have Bluetooth, and found some Q&A suggesting Bluetooth doesn't work with Onda's......

Mergic

Jun 5, 2012
You could take a look at the Ployer Momo8. It's not got bluetooth but I think it will work with a bluetooth dongle. As I've detailed on my other recent posts you can get a 'UK Spec' Momo8 for £110 including delivery.

McJendy

Jun 16, 2012
You could take a look at the Ployer Momo8. It's not got bluetooth but I think it will work with a bluetooth dongle. As I've detailed on my other recent posts you can get a 'UK Spec' Momo8 for £110 including delivery.

The Ployer Momo8 is ideally what I wanted. I was in discussions with the UK agent on this model for a bit and would have bought one if a bluetooth dongle worked with it. I got confirmation from the agent (who asked Ployer's technical department) that a bluetooth dongle does not work. I read some of your threads and looks like your mum has this tablet? Have you tried a bluetooth dongle on it?

Mergic

Jun 5, 2012
McJendy said:
The Ployer Momo8 is ideally what I wanted. I was in discussions with the UK agent on this model for a bit and would have bought one if a bluetooth dongle worked with it. I got confirmation from the agent (who asked Ployer's technical department) that a bluetooth dongle does not work. I read some of your threads and looks like your mum has this tablet? Have you tried a bluetooth dongle on it?

Gary Reid was really helpful answering my questions too; great customer service! I haven't tried a bluetooth dongle, the one I had for my laptop broke. I might by one in the week to try with my Momo 11 and I'll be seeing my mum next weekend so maybe able to try with her Momo8 then; I'll let you know.

Starblock

Jun 18, 2012
currently, I have galaxy tab 10.1 and APAD... my sister got Archos 80 (ice cream sandwich, with wifi and bluetooth 2.1)... it doesn't cost much but you can still expect to get a nice quality tab.. :D

McJendy

Jun 16, 2012
Gary Reid was really helpful answering my questions too; great customer service! I haven't tried a bluetooth dongle, the one I had for my laptop broke. I might by one in the week to try with my Momo 11 and I'll be seeing my mum next weekend so maybe able to try with her Momo8 then; I'll let you know.
Yes Gary was fantastic! If you do please let me know, that would be much appreciated! :)