8024 upgrade to 2.3.3 ?

stephen0z

Dec 4, 2011
Hello,

I just got me a Coby MID 8024 and its been with me for a week now I've been playing with the device and I was just wondering, is there a way that I can upgrade it to 2.3.3? I did some few research on the internet and still I'm still looking for a way on this hope some one can help me on this. thanks.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Stephen, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to Android Tablets. glad you decided to become a member. If anyone on the forum can help you with that, it'll be someone in the Coby Generation 2 Technical section. I'm moving your thread down there for you so you can get started and get to know the other Coby tablet owners. Good luck!

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Hello,

I just got me a Coby MID 8024 and its been with me for a week now I've been playing with the device and I was just wondering, is there a way that I can upgrade it to 2.3.3? I did some few research on the internet and still I'm still looking for a way on this hope some one can help me on this. thanks.

All you want is here: Coby Generation 2 Development

Look for CFWs for 8024. The one being updated is the one made my nefirim.

Be aware that flashing a custom firmware will void your tablet's warranty (as well as rooting it).