9.7" Wopad M12 experience?

jdcsk

Jan 22, 2012
Elastikman - I have found some of your post on other forums like "PandaWill". I have an WOPAD M12 and upgraded to the versions you listed there and I have no Touchscreen. Firmware loads fine - but no touchscreen. I had a working 2.3 version that came with pad but wanted to test the updates and also try the 3.0 version that you show in video.

All comes up nice but in Chinese - I know where to change but no touchscreen.

Is there something I am missing?? I even got the version dated 1106 and again no issues - just have no touchscreen.

So is there a default 2.3x load for the Wopad M12 that I can flash back to or is there something I did wrong.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thx !

Touch immediately went away with the versions that are in this download post and I did do a restore.

I have the same problem you, you resolveu it yours?, ​could you help me?

BobS

Dec 27, 2011
I have this same tablet for 10 days, it's very fast and eye catching device. But mine has some touchscreen issue from the very first moment. Some times it goes crazy I have filling like "ghost" pressing the screen, it activate/deactivate menu button by self for infinity, or if it is rotated by 90 degrees and I try to type address in the browser it press letter by self so fast , that I'm not able to type what I want. Some times it behave normal for hours and you never knows when and for how long it will "attack".

I had the same problem with the WoPad M12 -- whenever the charger was plugged in, and the USB cable was NOT plugged into the computer, the touch sensor in the display would go crazy. I found that the problem was due to a defective charger.