9 Inch Folio Leather Case Cover For Lenovo LePAD A2109 Tablet PC

twinraven

Dec 6, 2012
Actually if you guys are looking for cases, ebay has a few from hongkong sellers. Otherwise, you can go here: taobao.com. But you would probably need a concierge or forwarder to help to purchase and deliver the item to other parts of the world. Website's in chinese, but if you use chrome, it'll be automatically translated. =)

twinraven

Dec 6, 2012
how do you get a concierge or forwarder?
I'm in Singapore, so there are people here who can make order from the Chinese websites and ship the goods over. I'm pretty sure there'll be people who'd do the same in the States. Probably you'll need to google around a little.

Just for reference, I got mine for around 16USD. Comes with a screen protector too.
$IMG_20121207_141318.jpg
$IMG_20121207_141335.jpg

Also, found these:
Taobao Field Guide
http://taobaofocus.com
BuyFromTaobao: We buy and ship items from taobao.com to you

I've never tried them personally, so have no idea how reliable or useful they are. Though hopefully, this will provide you some information as of what to do.

Last edited:

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
It is, isn't it? :) I ordered this one:
9 Inch Folio Leather Case Cover For Lenovo LePAD A2109 Tablet PC

It hasn't arrived yet, tho.

It just arrived today. I don't have a camera of my own, so I can't take any pictures right now. The video below is pretty thorough. What I noticed that's not in the video:

1. The materials are higher-quality than I expected. I think it's pretty classy.
  2. It fits the tablet very well. Nice and snug, no excess bulges or thickness.

I saw this video on YouTube and it sold me on this case:

Last edited by a moderator:

JonT

Dec 29, 2012
Arrived today and fits like a glove. Makes the whole thing feel a lot more secure. Highly reccomended.