9 Inch Folio Leather Case Cover For Lenovo LePAD A2109 Tablet PC

jajones82

Dec 17, 2012
Arrived today and fits like a glove. Makes the whole thing feel a lot more secure. Highly reccomended.

JonT, you purchased this on 12-29-12 and already got it?

I ordered mine on 12-17-12 and have still not received mine (I am in the US). Why does China and or Hong Kong hate me?!?

JonT

Dec 29, 2012
Trust me, no one was anymore surprised at the speed of delivery than me! Free delivery and airmail all the way...dont know how they do it!
Takes Royal Mail longer to get a letter from one side of town to the other.....and they charge for it!

jajones82

Dec 17, 2012
Trust me, no one was anymore surprised at the speed of delivery than me! Free delivery and airmail all the way...dont know how they do it!
Takes Royal Mail longer to get a letter from one side of town to the other.....and they charge for it!

Well I am glad you got yours. If you get time, post a quick vid or some pics with it on the tablet in all of its glory! :cool:

laughalot

Dec 4, 2012
I bought 4 A2109 for each of my family members. Amazon has Poetic Slimbook cases for the A2109, so I order 2 cases to try and they fit perfect. The buttons to the hole for the back camera. I ordered 2 more today. Someone suggest to buy a Kindle leather cover, and it doesn't fit.

jajones82

Dec 17, 2012

@JonT:

I finally got my case, huzzah! however...when I use it, the tablet slides and covers up the bottom pixels, aka the on-screen navigation buttons and notification area. Here is a pic of it propped up in the case as well as me holding it. Notice that the Lenovo logo is basically hidden by the case. Does this happen to anyone else that bought this Leather Folio case? I do not know how to fix this....Sorry for the terrible flash and colors, I need a better camera.

$IMG_0086.jpg$IMG_0088.jpg

JonT

Dec 29, 2012
Not had that problem with my cover so far, the flap that tucks in at the base seems to hold the unit nice and secure. Maybe with time it might be a different matter!
A possible fix might be a small self sticking velcro pad between the flap and the inside of the back of the cover.

Last edited:

jajones82

Dec 17, 2012
I am glad you are not having issues with the case.

I have seen a few examples of the "velcro dots fix", I will try it and see if it works well for me.

Willdroid

Dec 5, 2012
I also ordered the Poetic case. It fits perfectly, does not cut off visibility to the screen, and has cut outs for all of the ports. For only $15, this is a great deal in my opinion. My only complaint is that the magnetic hold on the front cover is pretty weak.

arbarnhart

Jan 1, 2013
My only complaint is that the magnetic hold on the front cover is pretty weak.

I have a cheap leather case that I think is the same. Close it and leave it face down overnight. The leather is supple enough that it will mold to the tablet pretty well after a couple of nights on each side. I am happier with it now than I was when I first got it. Stays closed better now.Edit - I also have secured the flap. I used double sided tape. It was the first time since I got the case that I opened it and will likely be the last for a while. I understand using velcro if you are in there more often, but I think I won't have a good reason to open the case for a while unless something unforseen happens.

Last edited:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I finally got my case today, I really like it, The case is a tight fit for the tablet, just the way it should be holds the tablet in place.

3 position stand, everything is accessible, I am happy with my case.

arbarnhart

Jan 1, 2013

Davy49

Aug 13, 2011
Hi,
I also ordered the same case as FloRider did, overall..the case seems to be satisfactory for me. I also have the same issue of the tablet sliding downward while in the vertical position. I've already tried the 'velcro dot's' solution, while one part of the dot assy. stuck well (the part that sticks to the smooth surface of the flap), the other part failed to stick at all to the 'fuzzy' side. I guess I could try glueing the problem piece, but really don't want to. Has anyone else had the same problem, and if so..how did you correct it.
D

arbarnhart

Jan 1, 2013
Hi,
I also ordered the same case as FloRider did, overall..the case seems to be satisfactory for me. I also have the same issue of the tablet sliding downward while in the vertical position. I've already tried the 'velcro dot's' solution, while one part of the dot assy. stuck well (the part that sticks to the smooth surface of the flap), the other part failed to stick at all to the 'fuzzy' side. I guess I could try glueing the problem piece, but really don't want to. Has anyone else had the same problem, and if so..how did you correct it.
D

I think mine is the same from a different vendor, but I only had sliding issue in landscape. When you say vertical, do you mean portrait? I used double stick tape on my flap. I figure I will rarely be in there and replacing it each time would be no big deal. I haven't reopened it yet. No sliding...