9742 MBR problems and such post here.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
The 9742 can function with an external mouse using the USB adapter Coby provides with the 9742. So plug in a mouse and turn on USB debugging using the mouse, then connect the tablet to the computer and run the commands.

maboy

Apr 27, 2013
The 9742 can function with an external mouse using the USB adapter Coby provides with the 9742. So plug in a mouse and turn on USB debugging using the mouse, then connect the tablet to the computer and run the commands.

thanks Traveller1701 and Vampirefo, my camera still not working, I copied the file from 9742 stock.

now camera and touch screen is working, I rename the gt2005-2015.ko to gt2005.ko, because i can't configure it on the terminal.

more thanks to you guys..

;):):)

Last edited:

redazteck

May 9, 2014
Hi, thanks for the great work that you guys have done here, i have managed to fix inverted touch screen(you know mirror) and camera conection problem, by following the instructions on this thread, now i am stuck with the wifi problem it just won't turn on, i have made a dump before flashing with livesuite the image provided here, can you please guys help me getting my tablet 9742-8 done! here is the link to the dump files, will you guys please point me on the right direction so i can get the wifi to work again?? link to the dump files: kiroz9742_dump thanks in advance!!!