99 Percent sure I'm going to buy a 701 a few questions?

danprince10

Dec 1, 2012
This seems like by far the best deal for an android tablet anywhere with better then average specs across the board. Am I crazy or is this correct? Also where should I purchase from I saw someone on here has a 12 mo warranty on it and some of the dealers look a little shady and the company who makes them appears to have poor customer service so a warranty would be nice. It also seems like it's "pre rooted" if you will because these ondas all include the android market right? Has anyone put a facebook app on one of these things how has that worked out? Well thanks for the time guys hopefully I will soon be an owner of my very own onda!

backspace

Nov 24, 2012
Hi, I bought my tab from ondatablet.com, they say they are "factory direct" maybe. When I had some issues they never replied to any emails hmmmm. Postage was fast though and tab arrived in good order. There is a proper onda supplier in china I think, but the website is in Chinese lol.
Anyway a new firmware update sorted my tab just fine. For back up on an Onda this website seems to be it, great advice, Im glad I found this site.
Good luck with your purchase.

Last edited:

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
This seems like by far the best deal for an android tablet anywhere with better then average specs across the board. Am I crazy or is this correct? Also where should I purchase from I saw someone on here has a 12 mo warranty on it and some of the dealers look a little shady and the company who makes them appears to have poor customer service so a warranty would be nice. It also seems like it's "pre rooted" if you will because these ondas all include the android market right? Has anyone put a facebook app on one of these things how has that worked out? Well thanks for the time guys hopefully I will soon be an owner of my very own onda!

Hi, you will amazed with this tablet for the price, it is loaded with play store but it doesnt work, i got mine through Amazon and got a 12mth warranty, i have wrote new firmware which gives you full playstore access, Facebook Twitter etc any app from the market and its easy to install -

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...e-pre-rooted-su-google-apps-iidiablouszz.html

Hope this helps.

danprince10

Dec 1, 2012

danprince10

Dec 1, 2012
Okay forget the amazon stuff! I've found a few ebay stores that include the year warranty and one is 110 with free shipping and the other is 99 with free shipping so I think I'll go with that one.
Hot 7 inch Onda V701 Dual Core Amlogic 8g 1g Capacitive Tablet Android 4 0 8GB | eBay

Thats the link for anyone interested! Thanks again guys so the only question I still have is once I get my tablet. I just have to follow iiDiabolusZz one short guide he has here correct?

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...e-pre-rooted-su-google-apps-iidiablouszz.html

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
Okay forget the amazon stuff! I've found a few ebay stores that include the year warranty and one is 110 with free shipping and the other is 99 with free shipping so I think I'll go with that one.
Hot 7 inch Onda V701 Dual Core Amlogic 8g 1g Capacitive Tablet Android 4 0 8GB | eBay

Thats the link for anyone interested! Thanks again guys so the only question I still have is once I get my tablet. I just have to follow iiDiabolusZz one short guide he has here correct?

I am just finishing a easier method for v701 and all onda tablets/firmware will post link here for you, but yes that one works fine.