A few android tablets i need rid of if interested? Spears or repairs.

ubik

Jan 14, 2011
Hi

I have a few android tablets which all have some sort of fault which I need to sell on to someone who will be able to use them for spairs or repair.

I have

1 x EKEN M001 = Cracked screen
2 x MID 002 (I think thats the right model) One seems to be charging but doesnt come on. I'll need to check the other has a cracked screen.
1 x X5A 4GB which comes on but the screen stays white. Most likely just needing the software updated.
1 x 8" Cortex A8 which works when it want too. Charges ok ect but only seems to come on when it feels like it.

Any reasonable offers welcome.

ahaughey536

Jan 24, 2011
i have a device with a telchips processor and need the digistzer for it any chance you can post a picture of the ond from the 002 and 5xa....very hard to get matches

Gershwin

Jan 20, 2011
Hi

I have a few android tablets which all have some sort of fault which I need to sell on to someone who will be able to use them for spairs or repair.

I have

1 x EKEN M001 = Cracked screen
2 x MID 002 (I think thats the right model) One seems to be charging but doesnt come on. I'll need to check the other has a cracked screen.
1 x X5A 4GB which comes on but the screen stays white. Most likely just needing the software updated.
1 x 8" Cortex A8 which works when it want too. Charges ok ect but only seems to come on when it feels like it.

Any reasonable offers welcome.

Greetings :)
Yes I could be interested. Do I take the crack to be major (across the middle & much more than a hairline) or minor (as not at the top nor a quite heavy line)?
// / I joined a few days ago and am middling re forums -- average in my ability to navigate in a new forum. Thot I'd mention that. //Shall I send contact information?

Thanks in advance,
Gersh in Indiana:)