A friendly shout out from a brand new Asus Transformer Prime user

bigwill1963

Apr 18, 2012
Hello All,
Will here, I currently have a Samsung Galaxy smartphone and a Dell Inspiron laptop. I had a first gen IPAD I won at a vendor workshop as a door prize! but I sold it because I really didn't like being in the "apple world" and forced to use only their products (but I digress) so technology wise I am pretty wired. A coworker purchased an ASUS Transformer and after he showed me his new tablet and what it could do I realized I HAD to have one! I went out that weekend and was going to purchase the basic transformer model but the saleperson convinced me to upgrade to the Transformer Prime so I did. I must admit I am a little overwhelmed by what it is capable of and I am taking baby steps to learn all of it's functionality. The real reason I purchased it is because I am currently launching two different home based business so I think this will help with managing my mobile businesses and associated marketing plans and also my life! I live near Motown, actually just north of Detroit, MI (Go Lions!) I have not even mastered my android smartphone yet so this tablet is going to be another fun endevour that I look forward to mastering. I joined this site because I want to ask questions, learn all I can in a comfortable enviroment without fear of being flamed for being a newbie. I heard you folks had the best forum going. I am starting to go on and on so I will end this rant.... hahaha but I just wanted to say hello, introduce myself and let you know that you will all be hearing from me in the future.
Peace
-Will-

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Where did you find it in stock? And congrats on a great tablet!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Will, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to become a member of Android Tablets, nice to have you here. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. When you arrive there, read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. If/when you have those questions about your tablet ready, head over to the Asus Tablets forum and ask away. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!

bigwill1963

Apr 18, 2012
I found it by sheer luck in my local Microcenter Computer store(the only one in Michigan). The store only received 2 Transformer Prime tablets and I was in the right place at the right time to snag one of them :)
-Will-