A friend’s using experience of novo7 bought from us

Feb 16, 2012
It is hard for me to choose between the novo7 and yuandao N12 recently. I bought Aino V8000HDV before and it felt good. However, I decide to buy the novo7 with only 150 yuan, but I’m still a fan of Aino!

It felt good after using for 2 days, , but there are some shortcomings:

1、 There is squeaky voice when you press the mold on the right side of the screen, it’s not rigorous enough;
2、 The screen’s visual angle and color are general;
3、 The 2160 video player itself is with picture browsing, but it can’t play LAN sharing files;
4、 The mobile hard disk can only read the first partition, the upgraded version 1.8 can‘t read mobile hard disk in NTFS format, either. However, the v8000hdv can achieve this function well;
5、 Its palyer can play when you visit Youku. But it’s not suit for tudou;
6、 It cann’t use the 3G wireless network card of China Telecom , hope it will be updated next time.

And the advantages:

1、It can realize many kinds of requirements with good cost-effectivity;
2、It is great to play the video, but the screen is just so so;
3、I try to acheive the LAN playing with moboplayer, this video software is good.

Suggestions:

1、It’s better to have original fitted leather set or protecting rubber set;
2、I hope to have the USBhost short port instead of such a long line;
3、CPU performances must be optimized well;
4、I hope it can support USB Bluetooth, then takes the GPS module for visiting the Bluetooth as GPS navigator.

Hope Aino can optimize novo7 better,come on!

Buy novo7 on RedtabletPC.com now!
Ainol Novo 7 Elf Android 4.0 Tablet PC with 1GB RAM A10 1.2GB Ainol Novo 7 Elf Android 4.0 Tablet PC with 1GB RAM A10 1.2GB [7040E] - $132.98 : China Tablet PC - Android TabletPC - Consumer Electronics Goods