A13 camera not work

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Hacking' started by mahboub, May 12, 2014.

1. mahboub

mahboub Junior Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Tablet / Device:
    Zync z-930 plus
    Hi everybody
    First, My thanks and gratitude to Onyx13 who helped me in my last problem with a zync tablet, and I am here for another !!!
    I have a problem with my tablet’s camera, So, I write to you for searching a solution and help.
    My problem begin like this, I have a chine clone tablet called (Samsung ready) with this specifications:
    Screen Resolution : 800x1280 Pix
    Processor : Allwinner A13
    RAM 512
    Memory: 4 GB
    External Memory: Support Micro Card
    Blue tooth
    Sim card
    Camera: Dual camera 0.3 Mega front / Back 0.3 Mega
    Android : 4.0.3
    All work fine and no problem, and because I am stupide!!!!, I tried to cook a rom.
    I think that’s easy to take something from my sony ericsson xperia V phone and put it in the kitchen (I use HCH)
    Finally the tablet break down …
    To solve the problem, I search firmware image (LiveSuit image) in forums for flashing my tab, why LiveSuit image? Because for me it easy the flash the tab with LiveSuit programme.
    I found much firmware for A13, and I traied it all (24 LiveSuit image), 4 LiveSuit image are succed in flashing (all this 4 LiveSuit image, are named T730 xxxx)
    With this 5 LiveSuit image, all in the tablet work fine except the camera, it give me this message when a lance it Unfortuntely, camera has stopped
    I think that I need a driver of my camera or something like this, but I sure that I need your help…
    This is some capture from the tablet.
    Cocking rom, not like cooking eggs !!! ha ha ha
    captures: $capture1.jpg $capture2.jpg $capture3.jpg $capture4.jpg $capture5.jpg $capture4.jpg
    Last edited: May 12, 2014