A13 camera not work

mahboub

Apr 11, 2014
Hi everybody
First, My thanks and gratitude to Onyx13 who helped me in my last problem with a zync tablet, and I am here for another !!!
I have a problem with my tablet’s camera, So, I write to you for searching a solution and help.
My problem begin like this, I have a chine clone tablet called (Samsung ready) with this specifications:
7inch
Screen Resolution : 800x1280 Pix
Processor : Allwinner A13
RAM 512
Memory: 4 GB
External Memory: Support Micro Card
Wifi
Blue tooth
Sim card
Camera: Dual camera 0.3 Mega front / Back 0.3 Mega
Android : 4.0.3
All work fine and no problem, and because I am stupide!!!!, I tried to cook a rom.
I think that’s easy to take something from my sony ericsson xperia V phone and put it in the kitchen (I use HCH)
Finally the tablet break down …
To solve the problem, I search firmware image (LiveSuit image) in forums for flashing my tab, why LiveSuit image? Because for me it easy the flash the tab with LiveSuit programme.
I found much firmware for A13, and I traied it all (24 LiveSuit image), 4 LiveSuit image are succed in flashing (all this 4 LiveSuit image, are named T730 xxxx)
With this 5 LiveSuit image, all in the tablet work fine except the camera, it give me this message when a lance it Unfortuntely, camera has stopped
I think that I need a driver of my camera or something like this, but I sure that I need your help…
This is some capture from the tablet.
Thanks
Cocking rom, not like cooking eggs !!! ha ha ha
tanks
captures: $capture1.jpg$capture2.jpg$capture3.jpg$capture4.jpg$capture5.jpg$capture4.jpg

Last edited: