A1CS Fusion 5 Stuck on Boot Up Screen

oxo

Oct 20, 2012
Hi All,
Just purchased this item, charged it for 7 hours as per the notice in the box, and switched it on, which results in the screen sticking on the android boot screen! if thats the right terminology, excuse me I'm new to this, is there anything else I can do? theres only one button to switch on and off and a rocker switch, purchased this item from amazon due to the good reviews, not sure whether to escape the budget tablet market, get my money back and invest in a more up market model? any ideas would be welcome.
I have emailed A!CS and awaiting a reply.

Thanks

Rock1953

Oct 13, 2012
My wifes did that and was suggested that i hold the on off button while pushing volume up (rocker button) , and that that would reset the boot up......It worked and now all is fine. Hope it works for you too.

LS13

Oct 27, 2012
Hi All,
Just purchased this item, charged it for 7 hours as per the notice in the box, and switched it on, which results in the screen sticking on the android boot screen! if thats the right terminology, excuse me I'm new to this, is there anything else I can do? theres only one button to switch on and off and a rocker switch, purchased this item from amazon due to the good reviews, not sure whether to escape the budget tablet market, get my money back and invest in a more up market model? any ideas would be welcome.
I have emailed A!CS and awaiting a reply.

Thanks

I have the same issue though mine worked for about a week. Now it just sticks on the scrolling Android logo. I'm abroad at the start of a two week trip and all my books and other info are on the tablet so I'm very unimpressed. I've tried as suggested holding down the on off button and volume control but this hasn't worked. Did you get yours sorted?

i also bought from amazon due to good reviews . Maybe we have a bad batch but I can see A1CS 5 star rating taking a hammering over this...

tobydell

Oct 25, 2012
Ha, I have an allwinner a13, and guess what, it got stuck on the little android icon, having emailed the vendor, I looked here, found this post, did what you said, and it worked, hold on off button, apply up volume and off it went, power on and bingo, working again
interesting to see what the vendor says