A2109 Screen Flashes

Davy49

Aug 13, 2011
arbarnhart,
I just sent you a p.m., sorry about that..should have taken the time to see your reply. I'm also more of a windows guy, I've got a LOT to learn when it comes to android/linux.
David :eek:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
For me rooting is mandatory, always format my computer out of the box also i hate having bloatware on my devices, they're mine not lenovo's HTC, Samsung, dell etc,etc
As for my experience with android, always areas t improve upon but overall, there's so much customization that can be done, like my tag says flashallthetime and I do:D:D:D

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
arbarnhart,
I just sent you a p.m., sorry about that..should have taken the time to see your reply. I'm also more of a windows guy, I've got a LOT to learn when it comes to android/linux.
David :eek:

Me too :(

arbarnhart

Jan 1, 2013
For me rooting is mandatory, always format my computer out of the box also i hate having bloatware on my devices, they're mine not lenovo's HTC, Samsung, dell etc,etc
As for my experience with android, always areas t improve upon but overall, there's so much customization that can be done, like my tag says flashallthetime and I do:D:D:D

If (when?) I start running low on space, I will probably be bothered more by the bloatware. I have a 32G micro SD installed and the apps that use a lot of data I point over to it when possible. But I have several apps installed now and still have 9G free on the primary. I am not saying people should not do it, just that it doesn't interest me enough to put the effort in. Besides, if I have a problem in the warranty period I can expect Lenovo to take care of it because it will be their problem.

Spoon3er

Jan 28, 2013
For me the tablet is a reason to get a bit familiar with android. With my phone I had allways in mind to brick it. And without phone it's a no go nowadays. So if I brick the tablet, this would be by far not so bad as to kill my phone. :banghead:

Therefore : Hey flashallthetime, gimme something to flash! :D:D:D:D:D

Davy49

Aug 13, 2011
Also, if your tablet is rooted you can use titanium backup, I went ahead and paid for the 'pro' version....it's worth it. It has that option to move app's. to your micro sd card.
D :)

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
The partitions are locked, there's no way to put apps on the sdcard unless you use directory bind or some other tool, on older units, its not an issue but on newer devices you can't use titanium or similar app to do it
Spoon3er what would you like to flash, I could see if I could port jb 4.2 framework to our ROM, you can be my Guinea pig,so if it bricks your device , it sounds as though you wouldn't be to unhappy:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p

Last edited:

Spoon3er

Jan 28, 2013
The partitions are locked, there's no way to put apps on the sdcard unless you use directory bind or some other tool, on older units, its not an issue but on newer devices you can't use titanium or similar app to do it
Spoon3er what would you like to flash, I could see if I could port jb 4.2 framework to our ROM, you can be my Guinea pig,so if it bricks your device , it sounds as though you wouldn't be to unhappy:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p

Well, at least I wouldn't cry. :D
For now I'm trying to understand the XML codes in apks... It's all about try and error. :p